Week 5 GDT: Tennessee Titans(2-2) @ Miami Dolphins(1-2)

TitanLegend

Who wins the game?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

• Tennessee Titans
    • Matt Cassel
    • All of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2017 at 05:00 PM

But he made plays wit his 4 catches Doe  when giving the opportunity though, I’ll take Kendall over tajae Doe, but yo coach rather play a bum WR in Douglass Doe.

yo coach got all Ds WRs this year & still can’t get production out of them Doe.

decker looks bad Doe

taywan can barely get on the field Doe

offense can’t function if that run game & clickimg Doe. 

Defensive cordinators got us figured out Doe.

yeah everyone got some to say but the truth Doe 

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

But he made plays wit his 4 catches Doe  when giving the opportunity though, I’ll take Kendall over tajae Doe, but yo coach rather play a bum WR in Douglass Doe.

decker looks bad Doe

Is this supposed to be English?

5 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

decker looks bad Doe

If Decker looks bad, Tajae sucks and Davis can't stay on the field, who are all those WRs they can't get production out of? Matthews? Oh, and Taylor, a rookie who I guess since it's been five weeks he spent in the league already and he's not being used like Edelman or Wes Welker used to, nor has the high volume production they had in NE, is a prime example of why Mularkey sucks as a HC and why the system does not allow Marcus to be Tom Brady. 

1 hour ago, Andrei01 said:

If Decker looks bad, Tajae sucks and Davis can't stay on the field, who are all those WRs they can't get production out of? Matthews? Oh, and Taylor, a rookie who I guess since it's been five weeks he spent in the league already and he's not being used like Edelman or Wes Welker used to, nor has the high volume production they had in NE, is a prime example of why Mularkey sucks as a HC and why the system does not allow Marcus to be Tom Brady. 

? mularkey sucks because he can’t adapt, his game plan is the same every week, he brings nothing to the table, he doesn’t know how to build his system towards the strength of his personnel. All mularkey know is vanilla play calling, & running the football. I’ve stated this over & over, & it’s fact. The only reason I could understand his offensive being so watered down & predictable, is if he knows something about Marcus we don’t know, something like he can’t play QB from the pocket, or in a high tempo offense.

dude only wants to pass the ball & get Marcus in rhythm, when we’re behind & playing catch up. 

Vote for mularkey greatest HC In titans history ????

28 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

? mularkey sucks because he can’t adapt, his game plan is the same every week, he brings nothing to the table, he doesn’t know how to build his system towards the strength of his personnel. All mularkey know is vanilla play calling, & running the football. I’ve stated this over & over, & it’s fact. The only reason I could understand his offensive being so watered down & predictable, is if he knows something about Marcus we don’t know, something like he can’t play QB from the pocket, or in a high tempo offense.

dude only wants to pass the ball & get Marcus in rhythm, when we’re behind & playing catch up. 

Vote for mularkey greatest HC In titans history ????

No one is arguing he's the greatest HC or anything. But he's far far from this terrible play caller and game planner that you're portraying him to be, and his offense is well equipped to be effective in this league, and we've seen that last year and a couple of times this year as well. Run blocking and running game is basically the strength of this personnel. Like it or not, we're built to be effective that way. So that's building on your strengths. This offense is really not that predictable, when the defense allows them to stick to their game plan enough to get things going their way. Remember when some of you were **** riding and bringing up McVay's name and look at what he's getting out of Goff and how Mularkey is so not like him and whatever? How many points has the Rams put on the same Seattle D that this predictable vanilla Mularkey offense has run over a couple of weeks ago? Spreading up the ball when you're behind is far from something that Mularkey invented also. Most teams in the league are doing that.

31 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

No one is arguing he's the greatest HC or anything. But he's far far from this terrible play caller and game planner that you're portraying him to be, and his offense is well equipped to be effective in this league, and we've seen that last year and a couple of times this year as well. Run blocking and running game is basically the strength of this personnel. Like it or not, we're built to be effective that way. So that's building on your strengths. This offense is really not that predictable, when the defense allows them to stick to their game plan enough to get things going their way. Remember when some of you were **** riding and bringing up McVay's name and look at what he's getting out of Goff and how Mularkey is so not like him and whatever? How many points has the Rams put on the same Seattle D that this predictable vanilla Mularkey offense has run over a couple of weeks ago? Spreading up the ball when you're behind is far from something that Mularkey invented also. Most teams in the league are doing that.

Once again & thank you for proving my point, if we can not run the football our offense struggles, we beat Seattle because we ran the football. I’ve been saying this over & over & over & over & over & over & OVER if we can not run the ball our offense struggles. 

How many times have you seen us struggle to score points or keep a drive going early on. How many times do you see Marcus passes sailing high or him missing receivers, because he has yet found his rhythm & we're playing catch up so we abandon the run game & it’s pretty predictable we’re looking to pass the ball. 

Dude offense is a joke he’s Jeff fisher 2.0

all he know is run the football, sprinkle some play action wit a dab of zone read. 

Im done wit this good day my good man ????‍♂️

11 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Once again & thank you for proving my point, if we can not run the football our offense struggles, we beat Seattle because we ran the football. I’ve been saying this over & over & over & over & over & over & OVER if we can not run the ball our offense struggles. 

How many times have you seen us struggle to score points or keep a drive going early on. How many times do you see Marcus passes sailing high or him missing receivers, because he has yet found his rhythm & we're playing catch up so we abandon the run game & it’s pretty predictable we’re looking to pass the ball. 

Dude offense is a joke he’s Jeff fisher 2.0

all he know is run the football, sprinkle some play action wit a dab of zone read. 

Im done wit this good day my good man ????‍♂️

In order to have a passing game, you have to have a QB that can throw the ball over 10 yards more than twice without his arm deflating.  That's not Matt Cassel by any stretch. 
Plus we need more innovative play calling.

Archived