Week 5 GDT: Tennessee Titans(2-2) @ Miami Dolphins(1-2)

TitanLegend

Who wins the game?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

• Tennessee Titans
    • Matt Cassel
    • All of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2017 at 05:00 PM

1 hour ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Any word on the Lewan injury? ESPN said he went out with a knee injury and he's having an MRI on Monday.

Only thing so far is Mularkey said he doesn't think it's serious but who knows with the way this team reports injuries.

I call BS on the "taywan must not be ready" line of thought. I know we aren't at practice or in the locker room, but he was raved about all TC for his talent, professionalism and intelligence. Once Davis went down, all the writers said that he'd be forced to take on a larger role.

there is no excuse to keep him off the field as much as we do. We don't have speed anywhere else. If he's truly struggling that much, you simplify his route tree. If DGB can get snaps, then Tawyan sure as hell can, too. We have on of the most predictable and simplified offenses in the NFL (running a couple strange misdirection plays a game does not make us complicated). We need some speed and dynamic abilities on the field. Taylor provides that. It can't get worse from our WR production at this point.

Hearing the critiques about McDaniels are nothing short of laughable. He might not be the guy and you might not like him, but the rationale is so ironic especially considering the benefit of the doubt that Mularkey has been getting around here

yeah, McDaniels hasn't proved he can be a successful HC without tom brady. Mularkey has proved he can't be a successful head coach, either 

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

I call BS on the "taywan must not be ready" line of thought. I know we aren't at practice or in the locker room, but he was raved about all TC for his talent, professionalism and intelligence. Once Davis went down, all the writers said that he'd be forced to take on a larger role.

there is no excuse to keep him off the field as much as we do. We don't have speed anywhere else. If he's truly struggling that much, you simplify his route tree. If DGB can get snaps, then Tawyan sure as hell can, too. We have on of the most predictable and simplified offenses in the NFL (running a couple strange misdirection plays a game does not make us complicated). We need some speed and dynamic abilities on the field. Taylor provides that. It can't get worse from our WR production at this point.

He doesn't fit the Exotic Smash mouth offense.

It's Jeff Fisher all over again, when he couldn't figure out how to use both Britt and Moss at the same time.

46 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

He doesn't fit the Exotic Smash mouth offense.

It's Jeff Fisher all over again, when he couldn't figure out how to use both Britt and Moss at the same time.

I had the exact same thought about Britt/Moss

we need changes on the offensive side of the ball. Robiskie has to change or go. We've been terrible offensively this year. 

6 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Remember what Kendall Wright said he was the best receiver on the roster & they didn’t know what to do wit him, to the point it made him be unprofessional, because he was frustrated. But if you remember when ever Kendall got the opportunity he made plays 

18 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Remember what Kendall Wright said he was the best receiver on the roster & they didn’t know what to do wit him, to the point it made him be unprofessional, because he was frustrated. But if you remember when ever Kendall got the opportunity he made plays 

Yea he's making a hell of a lot of plays in Chicago as well despite being the "#1" WR...

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

There was a lot more than just this that costs us the game but still this is horrible officiating.

It had no impact on the play. In any way. Delanie wasn't even going through the guy's zone. I have no idea how you possibly make that call. 

9 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yea he's making a hell of a lot of plays in Chicago as well despite being the "#1" WR...

He will probably just say, look who is throwing him the ball.  
But yeah. Kendall is exploding being the top WR for the Bears. 14 catches and 1 whole TD.

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It had no impact on the play. In any way. Delanie wasn't even going through the guy's zone. I have no idea how you possibly make that call. 

If anything the DB is engaging with him more than he should!  Argh this pisses me off. 

Even PK says the Titans got screwed and he hates blaming refs.

I could see if Jonu was holding the DB so he couldn't get back in the zone.  The DB was trying to stop Jonu from going where he was trying to go.

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

There was a lot more than just this that costs us the game but still this is horrible officiating.

Also looks like Matthews had a shot to the endzone too.  The safety really committed to Walker before Cassel threw the ball.  Should have been a TD.

Archived