Week 5 GDT: Tennessee Titans(2-2) @ Miami Dolphins(1-2)

TitanLegend

Who wins the game?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

• Tennessee Titans
    • Matt Cassel
    • All of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2017 at 05:00 PM

14 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean it's not just here..... People are tired of the same product year after year.

Preach I mean for once I would like to be the Steelers fan, cowboy fan, Patriots fan, 49ers fan that goes to work talking mad crap about my team how we gone kick everybody a$$ & not be laughed at 

18 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I also think Taylor isn't ready. I don't think he is this playmaking guy they are just saying "Naw, you stay on the sideline." 

Either he isn't where he needs to be when he needs to be there or still learning.  
They have said Jonu Smith picked up things very quickly, so that  is why he is out there.

Robinson's main fault with me is thinking the backup spot was fine.  Knowing Marcus is bound to miss a game or two, we need a better back up.

I'm not really down on the coaching staff.  Even last week in the Houston game, it was shown the defense wasn't in position it was suppose to be on a lot of those TDs. Also Marcus being gone changes this team dramatically.  Just like most NFL teams.  

Give up hope in mularkey, the guy cant adapt his offensive game plan is the same night & day. I don’t understand how you guys continue to give this man a pass. A real coach adapt to his personnel, he can’t, it’s no reason why Carson wentz coach gets it, Deshaun Watson coach gets it,  Cam newton coach gets it. Mularkey just wants a Qb to manage the game & take what the defense gives you & take shots when the opportunity presents itself in his basic play calling.

how do y’all not see that the man offensive game plan is pretty much the same every week. He does nothing special other than occasionally mixing in the zone read. 

8 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Preach I mean for once I would like to be the Steelers fan, cowboy fan, Patriots fan, 49ers fan that goes to work talking mad crap about my team how we gone kick everybody a$$ & not be laughed at 

You mean the same Steelers whose QB threw 5 INTs to the Jags today? 

Patriots 3-2, 
Cowboys 2-3
49ers. Hold up---did you say 49ers fan?  What 49ers fan is talking mad junk right about now? 0-5.

I hate how we lost the last 2 games, but we are still just 2-3. Sorry to people who thought we'd be 5-0 right now.

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

You mean the same Steelers whose QB threw 5 INTs to the Jags today? 

Patriots 3-2, 
Cowboys 2-3
49ers. Hold up---did you say 49ers fan?  What 49ers fan is talking mad junk right about now? 0-5.

I hate how we lost the last 2 games, but we are still just 2-3. Sorry to people who thought we'd be 5-0 right now.

Once again so quick to respond that you missed the point, name something in common every team I listed has that we don’t ?? Lombardi’s 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Once again so quick to respond that you missed the point, name something in common every team I listed has that we don’t ?? Lombardi’s 

I don't care about 10-20 years ago Championships. I barely care about last year. I'm talking about this year.  If you personally want to admire Super Bowls of year's past. Go for it. Nothing wrong with it.

But I personally am not sitting admiring a franchise for what they have done years ago (for some over 20 years ago)...lol 

But, hey do you. Go for it! So jealous of those Bears fan's and that 1985 Super Bowl championship!

Just now, KingTitan said:

I don't care about 10-20 years ago Championships. I barely care about last year. I'm talking about this year.  If you personally want to admire Super Bowls of year's past. Go for it. Nothing wrong with it.

But I personally am not sitting admiring a franchise for what they have done years ago (for some over 20 years ago)...lol 

But, hey do you. Go for it! So jealous of those Bears fan's and that 1985 Super Bowl championship!

I don't think he knows what he wants. He wants to be successful like everyone else but wants someone like Josh McDaniels to coach the team for some god unknown reason.

Wanting better coaching or whatever is fine, but gotta come up with something better than some loser who drafts Tebow in the first round(and them barely beating some Steelers team that wasn't even close to 100% in those playoffs is irrelevant to me), and then Brady and Belichick thoroughly put them in their place the next week. Credits him for making a gameplan for Tebow when their offense was generally abysmal with Tebow and only won because their defense was fantastic and Tebow had this weird knack for being good in the final 2 minutes of the game even though he was garbage the other 58(very VY-esque).

Some people just can't handle their extreme frustration over a loss I guess.

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I don't think he knows what he wants. He wants to be successful like everyone else but wants someone like Josh McDaniels to coach the team for some god unknown reason.

Wanting better coaching or whatever is fine, but gotta come up with something better than some loser who drafts Tebow in the first round(and them barely beating some Steelers team that wasn't even close to 100% in those playoffs is irrelevant to me), and then Brady and Belichick thoroughly put them in their place the next week. Credits him for making a gameplan for Tebow when their offense was generally abysmal with Tebow and only won because their defense was fantastic and Tebow had this weird knack for being good in the final 2 minutes of the game even though he was garbage the other 58(very VY-esque).

Not happy with the coaches? Cool.  

But don't give me "I wanna be the 49ers" argument because they won Super Bowls over 20 years ago. lol

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Just win our division games. That's my motto. Have a winning record in the division and find a way to win 5-6 games outside the division(we've already won 1) and we're still playoff bound.

That's why Monday's game is big.

"Must win"

We have to beat the Colts.  The mental huddle would be big.

2 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

2-3 isn't a death sentence at this point. Would be nice to be better on offense, but what can you do when your QB is made of glass. 

I think Marcus being out is what makes people feel like 2-3 is worst than it is.  

16 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I know what I want, a team that can score at will even when they can’t run the ball a defense that attack’s not play off coverage & get picked a part. All you guys talk about mcdaniels is that he drafted Tebow news flash not all HC Were successful their 1st tenure. But you guys want a sorry mediocre coach that doesn’t even have a 500 win % who’s offense planning is a joke. 

As for me wanting to be the 49ers like I said I want to be a team that has Lombardi’s regardless of the record. Champions live forever remember that, but y’all accept mediocrity y’all happy wit 8-8 & 9-7 is all progress to y’all ?? 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

I think Marcus being out is what makes people feel like 2-3 is worst than it is.  

i mean also losing by 40 to the texans and then dropping a game to possibly the worst team in football

Archived