Week 5 GDT: Tennessee Titans(2-2) @ Miami Dolphins(1-2)

TitanLegend

Who wins the game?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

• Tennessee Titans
    • Matt Cassel
    • All of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2017 at 05:00 PM

2 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

To be the honest I don't even remember the bad spot that you guys are talking about. I think I started trying to block the game out in the middle of the 2nd quarter.  Some of the ugliest football I've ever seen.

Late in the game approaching the 2 min warning 

4 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Late in the game approaching the 2 min warning 

6 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

To be the honest I don't even remember the bad spot that you guys are talking about. I think I started trying to block the game out in the middle of the 2nd quarter.  Some of the ugliest football I've ever seen.

Yup. It was the third down run where we took a timeout with 2:06 left. Difference between us having the ball with 2 minutes and a timeout and having the ball with 20 seconds left and no TOs.

Just now, KingTitan said:

Crazy how this 2-3 start feels like we are winless. 

We right in the thick of things but feels like we at the bottom of the standings.

That's because of this site. Some of the people here are the biggest debbie downers I have ever seen. Don't let them get to you in the long run. We're gonna be fine as long as Mariota is back.

7 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Un-freaking-believable.

Finally saw the highlights. Haven't seen the Walker TD, but The highlight was littered with calls against us. 

The Cassel fumble was BS.  After the NFL showed the "Tuck Rule" game a million times this past week, that was a forward pass. And I noticed this too where people were walking on the freaking field!

If it was a fumble it should be spot and then a penalty.

Game was taken from us.

19 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

That's because of this site. Some of the people here are the biggest debbie downers I have ever seen. Don't let them get to you in the long run. We're gonna be fine as long as Mariota is back.

I mean it's not just here..... People are tired of the same product year after year.

18 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

That reaction is going to happen when you're hyped up as a playoff team and then lose to a Dolphins team that is as bad as they are this year. I agree we'll be fine with Marcus though. More than anything this game showed that Marcus is the heartbeat of the entire team. We go as far as he takes us, and our train will be stopped dead in its tracks without him. He just makes everybody around him better and guys want to win for him. The intangible things that Marcus brings to this team are invaluable, and we saw that first hand today.

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

Once again asking the question:

why did we draft taywan taylor?

He's obviously not ready.  I'm not sure if we can blame the coaching staff (at least not for not being willing to play rookies).  Jonnu Smith outtargetted Walker (and as invisible as Walker was, maybe even outsnapped him... we'll have to see those numbers when they officially come out tomorrow.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

How many years left on his deal anyway?  Wasn't it a 3 year deal?

He will finish out this year and do next year as lame duck if he don't have an impressive finish this year

It is a 3-year contract.  Teams usually extend or cut prior to that final or "lame duck" year.  I'm not completely against bringing in a whole new staff... I just wish everyone understood the issues aren't solely at the coaching staff's doorstep.  Many have put JRob on this pedestal... and I guess you can't blame anyone after what we've been through... but it could reasonably be said that the coaching staff (and the coaching/seasoning) of players that were already on the roster prior to JRob taking over have been the biggest factors to our turn around from 5 wins in '14/'15 to 11 wins and counting in '16/'17

3 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

He's obviously not ready.  I'm not sure if we can blame the coaching staff (at least not for not being willing to play rookies).  Jonnu Smith outtargetted Walker (and as invisible as Walker was, maybe even outsnapped him... we'll have to see those numbers when they officially come out tomorrow.

It is a 3-year contract.  Teams usually extend or cut prior to that final or "lame duck" year.  I'm not completely against bringing in a whole new staff... I just wish everyone understood the issues aren't solely at the coaching staff's doorstep.  Many have put JRob on this pedestal... and I guess you can't blame anyone after what we've been through... but it could reasonably be said that the coaching staff (and the coaching/seasoning) of players that were already on the roster prior to JRob taking over have been the biggest factors to our turn around from 5 wins in '14/'15 to 11 wins and counting in '16/'17

I also think Taylor isn't ready. I don't think he is this playmaking guy they are just saying "Naw, you stay on the sideline." 

Either he isn't where he needs to be when he needs to be there or still learning.  
They have said Jonu Smith picked up things very quickly, so that  is why he is out there.

Robinson's main fault with me is thinking the backup spot was fine.  Knowing Marcus is bound to miss a game or two, we need a better back up.

I'm not really down on the coaching staff.  Even last week in the Houston game, it was shown the defense wasn't in position it was suppose to be on a lot of those TDs. Also Marcus being gone changes this team dramatically.  Just like most NFL teams.  

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

If anyone finds a video of Jonnu's OPI, please post it. I've looked around and can't find anything. It was the only play/penalty they didn't replay in the stadium.

They replayed it on TV. It was a joke. Even the announcers were calling it a terrible call.

Archived