Week 5 GDT: Tennessee Titans(2-2) @ Miami Dolphins(1-2)

TitanLegend

Who wins the game?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

• Tennessee Titans
    • Matt Cassel
    • All of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2017 at 05:00 PM

Just now, titans0021 said:

Was there any talk about Cassel clearly getting hit in the head on the "fumble?"

Didn't hear it... didn't personally see it on the replay... I was too focused on everyone thinking the play was dead, refs were going down to check on Cassel... a couple of Miami bench guys were coming onto the field as the "fumble" was recovered and returned... 

Just now, ragevsuall17 said:

Didn't hear it... didn't personally see it on the replay... I was too focused on everyone thinking the play was dead, refs were going down to check on Cassel... a couple of Miami bench guys were coming onto the field as the "fumble" was recovered and returned... 

I never saw a replay with sound because CBS stupidly never showed it but I could have swore they blew the whistle when the ball hit the ground, which is why Miami players started coming off the bench, the ref tended to Cassel, all the Titans and Dolphins not named Jones just standing around, etc.

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I never saw a replay with sound because CBS stupidly never showed it but I could have swore they blew the whistle when the ball hit the ground, which is why Miami players started coming off the bench, the ref tended to Cassel, all the Titans and Dolphins not named Jones just standing around, etc.

That's another thing no one's posted yet (at least that I've seen)... but that was a horribly called game.  I get it, it was a bad game... but the commentators were just as bad as the refs... and the replays and angles were even worse.  Maybe I'm just being sour grapes cuz watching that game sucked... but I think the commentators and tv guys just made it even worse... freakin' horrible game all around... from coaching staff to the line (D was good)... to the refs and broadcast... ugh

30 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Just watching the Rams this year and they look like a complete different team and Goff actually looks like a good QB. Would love to see this team with good coaches.

Mularkey has looked a lot like Munchak this season. Unacceptable 

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Same ol' Titans. Hopefully they give JRob some power in the off-season to overhaul the coaching staff. But the Titans... the Titans never change. Sure, let's blame everything on the refs instead of just going out there and winning games. Never change.

See you next week buddy. 

Archived