ALDS: Yankees vs. Indians

mission27

ALDS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New York CS
    • Cleveland Fleas

Just now, mission27 said:

CC really looks like garbage.  Even if he settles in, Joe needs to have a quick hook the rest of the way.  Can't let him blow this.

Dont understand why he has Green up. With a 3 run lead dont kill our bullpen. We have a good long reliever with Montgomery  who could save our big arms

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Dont understand why he has Green up. With a 3 run lead dont kill our bullpen. We have a good long reliever with Montgomery  who could save our big arms

• Off day tomorrow
  • Cleveland is a really, really historically good team 
  • If we lose this game the series is effectively over 
  • The Indians have as good of a bullpen as us so we may not score another run 

All and all, I get it.  We've gotta shut them down. 

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Didn't even think about the fact that this could be CC's last game as a Yankee. 

If so... even though he's a pos now... he had a great run.  Legendary Yankee tbh.

Will always ******* love CC for what he did for Milwaukee. Even today he's still a hero here.

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Threw a no hitter tbh

Don't even get me started.

But more than that was him going every three days for a goddamn month and throwing CGSO after CGSO. Unreal dude and I'll never judge him for getting his money.

tbh the Brewers need a guy to hold serve for a few months while Jimmy Nelson gets healthy and I'd be completely fine with it being CC.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Don't even get me started.

But more than that was him going every three days for a goddamn month and throwing CGSO after CGSO. Unreal dude and I'll never judge him for getting his money.

tbh the Brewers need a guy to hold serve for a few months while Jimmy Nelson gets healthy and I'd be completely fine with it being CC.

HOF’er

that month with Milwaukee was probably the most impressive thing I’ve seen out of a non-October Bumgarner ever.

Archived