mission27

ALDS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New York CS
    • Cleveland Fleas

16 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Which is why we should give Derek a call about trading for that other CS tbh

Speaking Of him. I was having this discussion with my buddy the other day. What would you give up for him realistically? I'd absolutely love to have him but I don't want to blowup the farm system because I love what we have going here 

Just now, klyon7634 said:

Speaking Of him. I was having this discussion with my buddy the other day. What would you give up for him realistically? I'd absolutely love to have him but I don't want to blowup the farm system because I love what we have going here 

Realistically, I would give up a few mid-level prospects but not a huge package of top end guys.  Maybe that's not enough but the money he is making could be spent on Machado, Harper, etc. without giving up prospects.  If the Marlins really want to get out from under his deal they wont have a choice.  If they'd rather keep him around and build then more power to them. 

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

If we win it would make me really sad that we should be up 2-1 with Ace on mound at home to close it out.

It sucks, but I'm not giving up hope this series, nor am I gonna have that game over shadow a terrific season. One of the most fun seasons as a Yankee fan in a long time!

Archived