Build-a-Staff Workshop

RpMc

GM -Patton it's his time to run the team. Other teams consantly try and take him every year but he stays loyal.

HC -Daboll- Bills OC - Like how he realized the WC pro style offense didn't fit well for Josh Allen and ran more spread in the middle of last season. 

Greg Roman would be my 2nd choice at HC

2 hours ago, RpMc said:

He’s starting to sound cranky. 

Yep.  I'm starting to get a bit of a Burnsie vibe with Zim.  I'm sure he is in a bad/defensive mood because they are losing, but it's really starting to seem like we might be coming to the end of the road with him as our head coach.  As much as I've loved the guy during his tenure, I'm ready to go into full-on garage sale mode and start over with this team.  Keep the young, promising players, and jettison the older guys who are worth anything in trade, such as Cousins, Barr, Rudolph, Harris, and as much is it would pain me to do it, even Harrison Smith.  Get rid of Spielman, Zimmer, and the whole coaching staff.  Unfortunately, I don't have much of an opinion on who to bring in for the coaching staff, but I would be against Eric Bienemy.  He was here before, and we need to sanitize and fumigate the place after 61 years of mediocrity.  Start fresh and reach for excellence.