Game Predictions:

Game 1: Lakers

Game 2: Heat

Game 3: Lakers

Game 4: Heat

Game 5: Lakers

Game 6: Lakers

Lakers 4-2

Hope Miami pulls off yet another upset though. Rooting for them 100%. Fun team to watch. Plus don’t like LeBron. 

How tf do you not like LeBron 

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

How tf do you not like LeBron 

C**** as hell, smug, crybaby, thinks he’s entitled to everything, need I go on? Haven’t liked the guy for over 10 years. Thinking he’s close to Jordan is another laughable claim. Not close at all. Jordan is the GOAT, comfortably. 

And that list doesn’t even include bringing politics into sports (I’m not even talking about the Social Justice stuff). Politics has no business in sports, for either side, and on any level. 

I don’t wanna make this take over the thread though. My next post will be about the game regardless of reply. 

Edited by BayRaider

On 9/27/2020 at 9:57 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'll go Lakers in 6. I've said 5 for pretty much every series so far, but feel Miami could push us an extra game. 

Changing my prediction to Lakers in 5..... I've gone with it the whole playoffs. Why stop now?

I think we match up well against the Heat.

Not saying they can't give us problems, but if Lakers are really clicking and hitting a decent percentage of their threes, then this series shouldn't go past 5.

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

the blazers were doodoo in the bubble

they had the worst drating (wizards don't count) in the bubble, playing against mostly backups (especially in 4th quarters), while they were basically playing playoff gms. they almost lost like 4x to randoms with their szn on the line. they sucked

they almost missed the playoffs because they couldn't stop joe harris, and timothe luwaranjern cabarppeno (whatever his name is). they almost lost to Josh richardson and alec burks. they did lose to terrance mann and landry shamet. bol bol and mpj made a close gm, etc

They went 6-2 and scored less than 117 once. Probably the highest scoring team in the bubble.

36 minutes ago, NYRaider said:
43 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Are you a Heat fan or a LeBron hater?

How salty will you be if the Lakers win?

I'm not a Heat fan or a LeBron hater, lol. I won't care either way I just want to see a competitive series. 

Just figured from you asking him that question you were one of the two...... and also your avi.

And, I mean I think most people do... I don't want to have to sweat it though.

I think the few models from analytics people I've seen predict Lakers in 6 as the most likely outcome.

Both teams are gonna bring the energy defensively that's for sure and the Heat with all their actions they run offensively will put more pressure on the Lakers.

• Like 1