Jump to content
Leader

Week 4 Games

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Tperk said:

Lions up 14-0 already!

This was telltale sign that the Saints had the Lions right where they wanted them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and just like that the Bucs can change the game

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Norm said:

He was my biggest draft crush. I'm still bummed, I wasn't a JUST TAKE WHATEVER WR IS LEFT guy, I just wanted that dude.

I wanted Jefferson or Shenault in this offense badly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KFP7 said:

and just like that the Bucs can change the game

 

Chargers doing some vintage chargering there

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we want the Vikings to win this one. 

0-4 and they're in serious tank potential, but 1-3 and they might have enough fight left in them to get to 8-8, putting them out of the top 16.

We play the Texans later in the season, too.  We want them to be despondent and hopeless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

Mike Evans falling apart

He’s the Carmelo Anthony of the NFL. Asking for a flag on every single play.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This might be the year where having a bad defense doesn't really matter much. There's just so much bad defense being played around the league and the few teams who are playing good defense don't have good enough QB's to be a threat to anybody(aka the Bears)

Edited by deltarich87
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, deltarich87 said:

This might be the year where having a bad defense doesn't really matter much. There's just so much bad defense being played around the league

By that same token, this is the year where having an actual defense is a serious weapon.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

By that same token, this is the year where having an actual defense is a serious weapon.  

Who are the good/great teams right now who have that though? Niners defense is probably still very good even with the injuries, but they haven't played anybody the last few weeks to really say that for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, deltarich87 said:

Who are the good/great teams right now who have that though? Niners defense is probably still very good even with the injuries, but they haven't played anybody the last few weeks to really say that for sure.

Colts, Ravens, Chargers, Niners, Steelers, Chiefs.

Especially the Chiefs and Ravens.  To have those offenses and those defenses...

It's why it would take a perfect game from the Packers to beat either of those two teams in a Super Bowl matchup.

It's also why I'll be rooting like crazy for teams to upset those two in the wild card and divisional rounds (only one team gets a bye this year I believe). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

This might be the year where having a bad defense doesn't really matter much. There's just so much bad defense being played around the league and the few teams who are playing good defense don't have good enough QB's to be a threat to anybody(aka the Bears)

Dallas is proving this wrong... their bad defense is keeping them from winning. This team should be 0-4.

Edited by Green19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Because people can't accept that Brady has been bad for the past 2.5 years, but in a system that allows bad quarterbacks to thrive. 

Or it was mostly Bill the whole time ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Colts, Ravens, Chargers, Niners, Steelers, Chiefs.

Especially the Chiefs and Ravens.  To have those offenses and those defenses...

It's why it would take a perfect game from the Packers to beat either of those two teams in a Super Bowl matchup.

It's also why I'll be rooting like crazy for teams to upset those two in the wild card and divisional rounds (only one team gets a bye this year I believe). 

Steelers are the main standout here but Ben doesn't scare anybody anymore. They could be the wildcard in AFC though to upset one of the Chiefs or Ravens though, which would be greatly appreciated

Niners are the real issue for GB in the NFC hunt. GB just does not match up with that team well at all, and Shanny would wipe the floor again with his scheme against Pettine. Gotta avoid that team in January by any means necessary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also how bad does Dallas have to be for there to be heat on McCarthy. I mean they had Super Bowl hopes.

They thought a Super Bowl HC was their missing piece.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...