STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Speaking of reading the front page: Do we know what a "jetpack" does?

It's a device that's used to propel the user upwards and forwards.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You sir can be my friend until the end

childs play chucky GIF

I've seen this movie before. I don't think it ended well for that kid.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I certainly hope so.

So, run me through this.

You're Town.  You might or might not have targeted Daniel, but probably targeted me, but not because you chose -- because you were definitely redirected there. But Josh contradicts that, and explained that you're lying.  Blue listed you, Glen, matts, and Rick as a group guaranteed to contain at least one scum, which was then independently verified by Orca via a thread mini event.

So, there is a shadowy cabal trying to push you out of the game for no reason other than they're scared by your Mafia prowess?

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

So, run me through this.

You're Town.  You might or might not have targeted Daniel, but probably targeted me, but not because you chose -- because you were definitely redirected there. But Josh contradicts that, and explained that you're lying.  Blue listed you, Glen, matts, and Rick as a group guaranteed to contain at least one scum, which was then independently verified by Orca via a thread mini event.

So, there is a shadowy cabal trying to push you out of the game for no reason other than they're scared by your Mafia prowess?

Oposite.

I didn't target Daniel.  I ended up at you, and it's clearly making you sweat.