STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Gonna tinfoil for a minute here. Assuming a relatively standard 3:1 Town-scum ratio...

Something like 18 Town and 8 non-Town to start

5 dead Town and 1 dead non-Town, so

13 Town and 7 non-Town remaining.

Based on Malf's role PM, looks like Scoundrels can win with anybody. Town probably shouldn't make a strong effort to keep them alive.

We know the Emperor is in the game, Vader is undoubtedly in the game. Dead include two Scout Troopers, a TIE Pilot, Admiral Ozzel, one Imperial Officer. That's 7 of, guesstimating again, about 18 Town roles. We got a Stormtrooper claim from Daboyle, an Admiral Motti claim from Pickle, and two unverified Officer claims. I believe SirA and Daboyle here.

If we believe information presented in the game, Swag and Glen appear to be Scoundrels, one of KSJ 2.0 or Pickle is a Rebel, possibly both. That trio has been remarkably unwilling to go after each other, obviously we need to vote from that group.

I get a Town or at least pro-Town vibe from Josh, I'm intrigued by the connection between him and Mwil as I don't know who that would be in terms of characters from the movies.

I'd like to know what SirA and Counselor have to say, especially if they can direct us to who they can clear. If you're Imperial Officers, scum already see the role PM for that, so if you can clear anybody you aren't exactly giving scum information they don't already have.

Flacco is Galactic Empire aligned

1 minute ago, Blue said:

If we believe information presented in the game, Swag and Glen appear to be Scoundrels

To build on this, I don't trust the Swag result because Tugboat butchered Day 2 in really impressive fashion. I don't see how he guesses the Scoundrel alignment without having an actual result, but at the same time Josh is saying Tug didn't target Swag and I don't see why/how Josh covers for an apparent Indy role.

Gonna tinfoil for a minute here. Assuming a relatively standard 3:1 Town-scum ratio...

Something like 18 Town and 8 non-Town to start

5 dead Town and 1 dead non-Town, so

13 Town and 7 non-Town remaining.

Based on Malf's role PM, looks like Scoundrels can win with anybody. Town probably shouldn't make a strong effort to keep them alive.

We know the Emperor is in the game, Vader is undoubtedly in the game. Dead include two Scout Troopers, a TIE Pilot, Admiral Ozzel, one Imperial Officer. That's 7 of, guesstimating again, about 18 Town roles. We got a Stormtrooper claim from Daboyle, an Admiral Motti claim from Pickle, and two unverified Officer claims. I believe SirA and Daboyle here.

If we believe information presented in the game, Swag and Glen appear to be Scoundrels, one of KSJ 2.0 or Pickle is a Rebel, possibly both. That trio has been remarkably unwilling to go after each other, obviously we need to vote from that group.

I get a Town or at least pro-Town vibe from Josh, I'm intrigued by the connection between him and Mwil as I don't know who that would be in terms of characters from the movies.

I'd like to know what SirA and Counselor have to say, especially if they can direct us to who they can clear. If you're Imperial Officers, scum already see the role PM for that, so if you can clear anybody you aren't exactly giving scum information they don't already have.

What about me? Do I seem pro-Town?

N1 was Malf and I got Scoundrel which is why I interacted with him on D2 to see if he was Lando or someone else.

N2 was Glen who could not be found.

So I am not much help until most likely tomorrow.

I didn't visit one of the players that died N1 though. lol