Week 5 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1)

.Buzz

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Mjd is a wizard.

There has never been an analyst to make a prediction with such accuracy and precision. If he was about 8-10 inches taller, MJD would've been the most accurate QB in NFL history also. 

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

O.o

There were those mumblings by Roethlisberger after last season about considering retirement.  Brushed aside at the time as just being emotional after the way his season ended, and mostly not taken very seriously.  But he definitely seems like a guy who may be approaching the end of the line a lot sooner than it would've seemed.

19 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

There were those mumblings by Roethlisberger after last season about considering retirement.  Brushed aside at the time as just being emotional after the way his season ended, and mostly not taken very seriously.  But he definitely seems like a guy who may be approaching the end of the line a lot sooner than it would've seemed.

With those injuries piling up, and now the decline, could definitely see him hanging up the cleats soon.

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

That Jet game was bad. I thought that was more painful than the Tennessee game just because we should have won that and we shot ourselves in the foot so many times

It wasn't our best game no, but it still should have been a win. But I'm done with that at this point, just saying that we should realistically have another win than we do now even with the atrocious play of our QB outside of Baltimore. Crazy to see. If we just had an average QB next year this team could make some noise. 

Just now, .Buzz said:

It wasn't our best game no, but it still should have been a win. But I'm done with that at this point, just saying that we should realistically have another win than we do now even with the atrocious play of our QB outside of Baltimore. Crazy to see. If we just had an average QB next year this team could make some noise. 

I just hope the defense doesn't get tired of constantly bailing out the offense. Eventually you can't rely on them to outscore your offense. The 2 TDs by the Jets were pitiful. Even if Powell was down you play to the whistle. and who the heck is Elijah McGuire?

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I just hope the defense doesn't get tired of constantly bailing out the offense. Eventually you can't rely on them to outscore your offense. The 2 TDs by the Jets were pitiful. Even if Powell was down you play to the whistle. and who the heck is Elijah McGuire?

Rookie RB with potential to be quite the player. He's not some nobody. There is upside there.

40 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

He's terrible. And running every play will only work for so long. 

Next week will be interesting. 

It's just so hilarious. We are literally running every play. We ran 18 times in a row to close out the game. 

Archived