Week 5- Ravens

Johnny Nix

1 hour ago, Johnny Nix said:

Maybe start it early this week and get some more discussion. It will be really interesting to see how we stop the Ravens running attack. I think ADG might be placed to spy Lamar all game. 

I think we see an even split of ADG and Shawn Williams in the role.  We don't want to be too predictable in alignments.

I think Dobbins needs a spy as well, or else he goes for over 200 combined yards.

I kinda agree. He hasn’t been playing well so he should have seen it coming anyway. we don’t know exactly how it went down so I can’t really comment on how they did it but you’d think dunlap of all people would understand. He calls himself “Employee 96.” maybe he says stuff about this being a business and stuff but has been too good to consciously understand that it’s real 

Looking forward (almost as much as ravens fans) to seeing our revamped LBs vs their running game. I need to see progress, not a finished product.  Looking forward to see in Baltimore is indeed the elixir that brings AJG back to life.  Not expecting much from Mixon.  Burrow just needs to continue to show moxie in the face of pressure.

Glad I'm not a Titans, Pats or Texans fan this week.

1 minute ago, fluhartz said:

this game is most likely over, but what are the Rats doing there.

Bengals can't do **** on offense, why not pin them back there?

They don't think we can stop Andrews, and they are right.  Plus their offense has struggled.  Trying to get right against us, as if that means anything.