R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

Since I've never done one and I'm set for a bit, here's my keepers atm:

Blackmon

Severino

Marte

Dozier

Godley

Quintana

Jansen

Paxton

Donaldson

Osuna

Snell

Grienke

Players who could jump in with breakouts: Kingham, Bird, Minter, Kela, Olson and Gregorious

12 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Legit as in what? 3.66 xFIP - 6.90 K/9 - .236 BABIP = Legit?

Look at them in his full years. We are less then a quarter season in.. even though his fip is sub 3 this year. 

Still only 24 too. 

Yaaaa baby yaaaa 

6 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Look at them in his full years. We are less then a quarter season in.. even though his fip is sub 3 this year. 

Still only 24 too. 

Yaaaa baby yaaaa 

True, he could basically be prime Jon Lester, but without the track record of 200+ IP. Not bad. 

24 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

That moment back in 2016 if I said that Mookie Betts and Ozzy Albies would be better HR hitters than Kris Bryant and Carlos Correa in 2018? LOL

Albies is a stud. Eventually his SB numbers will take off as well

7 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Albies is a stud. Eventually his SB numbers will take off as well

When he stops hitting HR's and Doubles. LOL 

Has 20 singles & BB's combined with 5 steal attempts in those. While 23 XBH, crazy. 

Contemplated it for a few hours but...

New Trade

BK receives:
SP Tyson Ross

bD receives:
OF Eddie Rosario

My Take: Really a big fan of Rosario but, man, pitching is the bane of my existence. I hate losing a guy like Rosario but my OF is crowded, my offense is legit, Souza is back and, simply put, my pitching has had a rough go of it of late. I'm hoping Ross is back to being the Tyson Ross of old. BUT, with my luck, Ross will either get hurt or start getting blown up, ya know, considering every pitcher of mine does lol (almost).

19 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Contemplated it for a few hours but...

New Trade

BK receives:
SP Tyson Ross

bD receives:
OF Eddie Rosario

My Take: Really a big fan of Rosario but, man, pitching is the bane of my existence. I hate losing a guy like Rosario but my OF is crowded, my offense is legit, Souza is back and, simply put, my pitching has had a rough go of it of late. I'm hoping Ross is back to being the Tyson Ross of old. BUT, with my luck, Ross will either get hurt or start getting blown up, ya know, considering every pitcher of mine does lol (almost).

Ross looks back into his 2014 & 2015 form and @Dingo18287 can tell ya how good he was for his title run back in 2015.

Archived