Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

The group rounding up the top military men noticed something strange. A man was dressed like them, but didn't know what he was doing, so strange for this stage of the operation. Taking nothing to chance now, the group unloads a barrage of bullets on man. 

@TLO is dead. He was General Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel, German Fuhrer Aligned

Edited by The Orca

Just now, Blue said:

If there's a kill tonight, there's another Mafia around. If not, we vote Daniel again and see what happens.

I GUARANTEE that Goebbels is the 5th mafia and the one sending the broadcasts.  The Nazi Propaganda Minister was none other than Dr. Josef Goebbels and he was the one of, if not the biggest key cobtributors in foiling Operation Valkyrie.  So the last mafia is going to be SWAG, or Josh (You know, the two who have no varified info and or refuse to claim)

How about listen to an expert for once.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I mean TLO made up a result to back up Swag's claim so that's def sus

Also, Pickle only cares about catching mafia insofar as how right it make him look

Lmao.  Only Swag.  Oh and who I just proved is a 50/50 shot at being mafia.  (More like 99% imo, but I digress)   

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lmao.  Only Swag.  Oh and who I just proved is a 50/50 shot at being mafia.  (More like 99% imo, but I digress)   

You don't know what prove means at all. And no, because 90% of your posts is saying I guarantee or guaranteed x, y, and z to be scum.

You are probably right about swag though. Although I don't think he's been trying to hide it too hard tbh. He's got a supposedly passive (or mostly passive) night move because he's sending in reports and not going anywhere. Plus TLO backed up.