Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Someone who isn't Pickle, would Orca allow scum to kill and use their own ability on the same Night, or would they have to give up an ability to carry out the kill?

If I recall correctly, in Orca's other game, scum was able to perform the kill in addition to their normal action.  I know one of the scum was able to do both because they were the Janitor role, but I don't know if it was only scum with kill modifiers who were allowed.  Rick was scum with me in that game, so he might actually remember.   Here is the link

On 10/17/2020 at 10:01 PM, The Orca said:

Vote Count:

9 Mission- Dome, Jason, Mwil, Forge, Squire, Counselor, Josh, Daboyle, Daniel

5 Counselor- Malf, KSJ, Glen, Swoosh, TLO

Two dead Town on Mission, Dome and Counselor likely Town based on thread info. We know Daboyle was Mafia, so it looks like he just piled on Mission's vote at the end when it became clear he would be the vote for the Day to avoid looking scummy. Both Josh and Daniel look suspicious there at the end of that train.

For Counselor, who is presumed Town, three of those five votes flipped Town. I highly doubt we had five Townies voting for the opposing train on D1. Glen or TLO almost certainly non-Town.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Because there was no move to copy yet he red lettered Swag. Which is why I said he would of had to have a ninja move. 

1) That doesn’t make sense.

2) That’s not what ninja means.

i don’t really need you to argue and further prove you barely understand mafia after playing for 10 years, I’m just putting it out there so everyone else can see it 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

1) That doesn’t make sense.

2) That’s not what ninja means.

i don’t really need you to argue and further prove you barely understand mafia after playing for 10 years, I’m just putting it out there so everyone else can see it 

Well, you arent going to insult me and then just walk away. It makes perfect sense:

A Ninja is a player who can perform actions that cannot be seen by a Tracker, Watcher, or similar role

In this particular format, I was assuming that if Pickle had a ninja move (ninja-hit, ninja-invest, etc) that I would not be able to copy him as it would not be "visible". When Pickle red-lettered Swag originally from his "night move", I knew he was lying. So I pushed the issue. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Well, you arent going to insult me and then just walk away. It makes perfect sense:

In this particular format, I was assuming that if Pickle had a ninja move (ninja-hit, ninja-invest, etc) that I would not be able to copy him as it would not be "visible". When Pickle red-lettered Swag originally from his "night move", I knew he was lying. So I pushed the issue. 

Why would a move being invisible to a tracker or  watcher make it impossible to copy?

ive never once seen anyone interpret that role in that way, I have however seen you make laughably bad assumptions about mechanics before.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I guess I don't see what the play was coming into the thread to drop the info that Pickle didn't go anywhere Night 2 if Matts is scum.

Matts generally doesn’t have a play, it’s why he struggles to perform as scum 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Matts generally doesn’t have a play, it’s why he struggles to perform as scum 

Ok Dome. Funny you say that as your boo, Malf, consistently says I am one of the harder scum to get lynched. But whatever. You can keep being a donkey.