Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

I guess I don't see what the play was coming into the thread to drop the info that Pickle didn't go anywhere Night 2 if Matts is scum.

I actually think that’s why he dropped it... to prove he had “useful info”

the way he’s saying he got that info just doesn’t make much sense from a mechanics standpoint 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

And his thought that he couldn’t copy pickles move and pickle must have “been ninja’d” makes no sense either 

Try reading it again, because I never said that. Maybe thats the struggle we are having here, you arent comprehending what I am stating. 

26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because there was no move to copy yet he red lettered Swag. Which is why I said he would of had to have a ninja move. 

24 minutes ago, Dome said:

1) That doesn’t make sense.

2) That’s not what ninja means.

i don’t really need you to argue and further prove you barely understand mafia after playing for 10 years, I’m just putting it out there so everyone else can see it 

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well, you arent going to insult me and then just walk away. It makes perfect sense:

In this particular format, I was assuming that if Pickle had a ninja move (ninja-hit, ninja-invest, etc) that I would not be able to copy him as it would not be "visible". When Pickle red-lettered Swag originally from his "night move", I knew he was lying. So I pushed the issue. 

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

I actually think that’s why he dropped it... to prove he had “useful info”

the way he’s saying he got that info just doesn’t make much sense from a mechanics standpoint 

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

And his thought that he couldn’t copy pickles move and pickle must have “been ninja’d” makes no sense either 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Try reading it again, because I never said that. Maybe thats the struggle we are having here, you arent comprehending what I am stating. 

Matts did you think pickle had a ninja move? Or he “was ninja’d” ?

and how did you come to the conclusion that a ninja modifier would affect your ability?  

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Matts did you think pickle had a ninja move? Or he “was ninja’d” ?

I thought he didnt put in a move at all. But I wanted to throw out the ninja excuse and see how he responded. In fact, I pmed Orca to make a comment about my being able to still copy a role even if the person was roleblocked. 

Again, which is why him red lettering swag because his "night move" was so odd to me. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

and how did you come to the conclusion that a ninja modifier would affect your ability?  

I didnt come to that conclusion fully. It was one of many possibilities. The reason it was a possibility is each host (especially the twins) have a unique twist on how they process mechanics.

At this point I dont care to keep going in circles with you. So vote me. Or dont. Whatever.