Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

13 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

We didn’t spend extensive time on WW2. Educational system didn’t fail me,

That’s what I’m saying.  It failed a lot of people, myself included, by not really teaching anything anything about how the circumstances of WWII came about, and is responsible for a lot of current issues because we just used some abstract descriptions for it all “economic strife and tension,” etc.

Edited by SwAg

As a US History teacher, I can say with a clear conscience that I’ve done my part. The fallout from imperialism from Europe, treaty of Versailles, and failure of the League of Nations, as well as well meaning ignorance from isolationism is absolutely a reality.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

As a US History teacher, I can say with a clear conscience that I’ve done my part. The fallout from imperialism from Europe, treaty of Versailles, and failure of the League of Nations, as well as well meaning ignorance from isolationism is absolutely a reality.

BEGONE DEADMAN.

But know I platonically love you and I am town.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

You can't be this ignorant of Holocaust history.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

It's starting to look like Josh went to high school in the south.

Jesus Christ.. I went to an underfunded city school in Pennsylvania  and as I went over prior, we didn’t extensively cover the Holocaust. That was in the AP history course and I chose other social studies courses in lieu of it. My god you 2 don’t have to be jackasses about it.

Edited by JoshstraDaymus

5 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Jesus Christ.. I went to an underfunded city school in Pennsylvania  and as I went over prior, we didn’t extensively cover the Holocaust. That was in the AP history course and I chose other social studies courses in lieu of it. My god you 2 don’t have to be jackasses about it.

I went to an underfunded school in Tennessee. Public education sucks.

I am not blaming that one on you.

14 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hey same

But let’s not get me banned over talking politics & how the Americanized school system is just a machine to break kids over their childhood in order to prep them for 40 years of a crappy crappy life at a job they hate.