NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

College basketball is ******* wild this year. The Big 12 and Big Ten are the wild west on any given night, no off nights whatsoever. Today was wild as hell in both conferences. Houston survived an almost epic collapse vs a ****ty Tulsa team. The SEC is wild as hell too with Arkansas beating LSU in Baton Rouge, StarkVegas taking down Bama (who shouldn't be ranked again this year) and Kentucky straight up destroying Tennessee. Pac 12 has seen UCLA and USC lose this week. ACC is bunk as hell and it's really a Duke only league (despite UNC showing some glimpses and growth, they aren't **** yet). 

March is going to be ah-may-zing

tulsa always plays houston tough in tulsa and like i said in the previous post.  houston has no healthy PG. Offense was a mess when Jamal Shead got injured in the game.  Im lucky we even came out with the W.  

7 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

cool story.

What's the point of this response? If you can't debate, don't respond. Remind me, how many quality wins does Houston have? I guess 6 loss Oregon and 7 loss Oklahoma State counts. Do they even have any tier one wins? Greg Gard is the frontrunner right now, no doubt about it. They have 7 high quality wins and not a soul expected them to be as good as they are prior to the season.

Edited by beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

What's the point of this response? If you can't debate, don't respond. Remind me, how many quality wins does Houston have? Do they even have any tier one wins? Greg Gard is the frontrunner right now, no doubt about it. They have 7 high quality wins and not a soul expected them to be as good as they are prior to the season.

they beat oklahoma st who just beat number 1 baylor. cant help who the other opponents on the schedule they have beaten have done.  given the injuries on this roster and circumstances the fact he still winning games is freaking impressive.  they are about to be ranked in the top 10 with a banged up roster.  let that sink in.

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

they are about to be ranked in the top 10 with a banged up roster.  let that sink in.

They've played no one since those injuries happened lol. Oklahoma State has 7 losses. It's not a quality win because they pulled an upset just like Oregon's not just because they beat UCLA.

Since Sasser went down, you've played Temple, USF, Wichita State and Tulsa. Let's calm down on the "Kelvin's winning with no one" narrative for a month or so, yeah?

Gard is still the front runner. I mean, they did beat Houston after all.

8 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

oh and i forgot they beat oregon who beat ucla too but they have played "noone!"

Again, 6 loss Oregon. I already addressed this. It's like calling Northwestern a quality win because they beat Michigan State. Christ, you are incredibly dense. 

And, again, since you wanted to ignore it because you are selective in what you argue, you've played absolutely no one since losing Sasser. Combined, those 4 teams are 31-31 lol.