Le’Veon Bell released by Jets

turtle28

36 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Guys...I saw this as an alert across the top of my phone and I knew that within a nanosecond someone would post this.

I have one word

NO !!!!!!

I’m talking about vet min here or not much more. I wouldn’t sign him off waivers, I’d wait till he clears them. I mean, we signed Peterson, maybe signing Bell has the same effect in time.

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Interested in picking him up to see if he can add some juice to the running game the last 11 games of the year?

Gibson would still start, Bell would take McKissic’s RB reps and McKissic can primarily play WR.

Worth a shot

this makes no sense

2 hours ago, mar29020 said:

this makes no sense

What about it doesn’t make sense? You like McKissic as a RB? I don’t, I think he should be playing slot WR. If we’re doing that, Barber should be getting more snaps at RB or you get a guy like Bell who is an all around back like Gibson and can spell him.

I think Bell goes to Chicago though, they lost Cohen so Bell could do what he’d do here there and split time with Montgomery and be their 3rd down back.

6 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

We're so bad, we should be signing anyone and everyone that upgrades our team culture be damned...

L. Bell= sign

A. Brown=sign

Rae Carruth=sign

L. Bell isn’t a bad culture guy. ABrown would be an awful fit for us bc if he’s not playing with a top QB he’s going to whine and make like miserable for coaches - look what he did in Pitt and that was with a Hall of Fame QB who’s continued to look great while AB is unemployed. I believe he actually apologized to Big Ben & the Steelers a few months ago.