Week 6 Games

Leader

10 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Bears gonna move to 5-1 but next 3 games are

at Rams

vs Saints

at Titans

Need to take them seriously though. Good defense is good defense. Bears back to their old tricks. Play really good defense and STs and just get enough offense on a few short fields or off TOs. Call it what you want but they've been pretty impressive up 14 on the road against a team who's won 3 in a row.

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Need to take them seriously though. Good defense is good defense. Bears back to their old tricks. Play really good defense and STs and just get enough offense on a few short fields or off TOs. Call it what you want but they've been pretty impressive up 14 on the road against a team who's won 3 in a row.

Nah, they suck.

You always being wrong only further bolsters my confidence in their terribleness.

Edited by Norm

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Nah, they suck.

You always being wrong only further bolsters my confidence in their terribleness.

Not many teams with a front 4 that includes Mack, Hicks and Quinn is going to suck. We'll see how yhey do these next 3 weeks against tough opponents. They could lose all 3, but I'm guessing all 3 will be close.

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Fairly predictable against dump off teddy tho. This was their game. Hit that max bet on the ML.