Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

On 10/24/2020 at 9:17 AM, Matts4313 said:

. In case of a tie there will be a 15 minute OT period. If it is still a tie, Governor will choose who he wants to be lynched. There can be a multi-lynch. Governor must be around to use the multi-lynch, otherwise a random.org will decide who dies. 

@The Orca double lynch would have been the best idea.

i figured that was squires plan

Just now, Daniel said:

Didn't lie.  Matts just stopped keeping up with things and there's not a 30M option anymore.

MWil lock

That wasn't your response though, which is what mainly damned you in my mind. You tried to say I was scum/recruited and deflected from what you had, while avoiding the issue at hand

Just now, The Orca said:

That wasn't your response though, which is what mainly damned you in my mind. You tried to say I was scum/recruited and deflected from what you had, while avoiding the issue at hand

Given what the mod put in the thread, I had to conclude you were lying.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:
45 minutes ago, The Orca said:

can't double lynch. He lied about having money and his reaction to me having money was priceless and scummy lol

Didn't lie.  Matts just stopped keeping up with things and there's not a 30M option anymore.

MWil lock

He knows, I pm'd him. I told you all that money was done. The only item left was $50m, and there was less than that in the game. 

Anyways: Mwil was town. Secretary of Defense. 

Danny was hit. He was Beef Supreme. 

How Town managed to lose this is beyond me. How the hell did the entire scum group get outted N2 and still win? My god, this lived up to the name. Congrats Malf and co!

idiocracy.jpg