Week 8 Prospect Talk

rackcs

The Big 10 is back baby! I'm unfortunately not going to be watch many games today but I'm going to find ways to watch some of these Big 10 games. Some of the guys I want to see:

Shaun Wade - I've been talking for a while now about how I'm excited to see if he can hold up on the outside. Not much of a test this week but interesting to see nonetheless.

Jayson Oweh and Kwity Paye - Both guys who have seen limited snaps due to guys ahead of them finally getting their shot. Both have a lot of hype but I've wanted to see more before I go head over heels.

Rondale Moore - We've already seen everything he can do so I don’t really feel that I need to watch him but just monitoring his health is going to be big. If he can't stay healthy again this year I could see him dropping.

What prospects are you guys interested in watching this week, Big 10 or otherwise?

34 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Justin Fields.

All about the QBs right now for me.

That's very fair. I know some people were putting Lance ahead of Fields before Lance played but that seems to have died down a bit. Fields is going to have a great chance to solidify himself as QB2 with Lance not playing again this year.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

I wonder if he'll declare this year. If he does there's a good chance he could be QB4 and go in the late 1st/early 2nd. But if he returns to school he'll be entering the draft in a weaker QB class where he's competing with Sam Howell and Kedon Slovis to be QB1.