BDL 2020 Week 7 - Camden Hood Rats @ Singapore Sentinels

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Camden Hood Rats
    • Singapore Sentinels

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2020 at 04:00 AM

I think the 2 RB offense can be very effective(LaFleur has been using it on a semi-regular basis in GB) in certain circumstances.  I would have liked a bit more info from Sing about how they will carry out their running game.  Will they jet sweep or end around one RB then go stretch back the other way like the Rams?  Are you moving over out in the slot every rushing down?

I also think the Camden strategy of pressing would help against a 2 RB offensive system.

Going Camden.

• Like 1

I think that Camden's defense is well built to beat the kind of weapons Singapore has with a good LB group to counter the RBs and TEs but ultimately I agree with Pheltz that Camden basically entirely ignored the run game, which is where Singapore will find their success this game.

10 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

A few weeks ago this would have been an auto vote for Camden for me, but BDL is ever evolving.  I like Sing's offensive plan and think they have a successful effort with their RBs, as Camden barely addressed defending the ground game.  With Brady looking like Brady again, it was smart for the Rats to address his tendencies and covered the bases well, but challenged him to go deep and he proved this week he still can, so that's rough timing.  On the other side of the ball, we all know that Russ is awesome and Zeke is struggling,  but I like AJ Brown to have a game in this one.  Surprising Gronk wasn't even mentioned as I think Russ is at his most effective spreading it around.  With Wilson's propensity to extend plays rather than hitting quick routes, I think Sing's D Line gets to him one too many times and that's the difference to me.  Sing.

This

On 10/28/2020 at 10:48 PM, Ragnarok said:

I think the 2 RB offense can be very effective(LaFleur has been using it on a semi-regular basis in GB) in certain circumstances.  I would have liked a bit more info from Sing about how they will carry out their running game.  Will they jet sweep or end around one RB then go stretch back the other way like the Rams?  Are you moving over out in the slot every rushing down?

I also think the Camden strategy of pressing would help against a 2 RB offensive system.

Going Camden.

Noted. I will go into more detail going forward. Was pressed for time this weekend because of the Wedding. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Barely mentioned would have been more accurate. 

Except the capacity I did mention him, was in the exact coverage shell SirA was using. You missed it, it's all good. Just wanted you to know, that I didn't forget about him. I don't want bad press to get back to Gronk and for him to feel unwanted.