Forum Game: 2020 Mid-season NFL tecmo simulator tournament. HOBO WINS!!!

Malfatron

Just now, Malfatron said:

i guess so! lol

Clearly these ratings were made prior to the season and granted I did  not pay attention much during the offseason but... when I heard Mariota signed with the Raiders, I thought it was an obvious backup signing. Was there actually anyone who thought Mariota would compete for the starting job? (Did he??)

Seems baffling that they'd have Mariota as the QB1 but w/e, it's a sim

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Clearly these ratings were made prior to the season and granted I did  not pay attention much during the offseason but... when I heard Mariota signed with the Raiders, I thought it was an obvious backup signing. Was there actually anyone who thought Mariota would compete for the starting job? (Did he??)

Seems baffling that they'd have Mariota as the QB1 but w/e, it's a sim

Im just going blindly by this particular rom lol.

Apparently Mariota has 1 point better stat than Carr. we shall see how he does! :)

(but no, nobody thought he would start)

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Im just going blindly by this particular rom lol.

Apparently Mariota has 1 point better stat than Carr. we shall see how he does! :)

(but no, nobody thought he would start)

yeah i noticed that

But Tua is ranked higher than Fitzpatrick on the Dolphins roster despite being the QB2 lol. just weird

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

yeah i noticed that

But Tua is ranked higher than Fitzpatrick on the Dolphins roster despite being the QB2 lol. just weird

lol, i saw that as well.

Its very weird, but that swingy factor should be fun (also, i never used this particular ROM before, so we will all find out together how the games play out on youtube)