Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

Hey, guys. I apologize for being away for a bit. When I activated the league for the season I had intended to get things rolling relatively quickly. Unfortunately, there was some personal stuff that came up and shifted my focus. Also, due to my real life workload, I have to step down as LM - or at least the main LM, and pass along duties to Sllim. I'm still able to help update things and what not when needed, but Sllim is going to be steering the ship from now on. I'm sorry for leaving everyone hanging, but I'm glad to see everyone still around. I will retain ownership of my team and will be an active, competitive team going forward, so no worry there.

We've always started the draft around the 3rd week in February. We should still be able to give @detfan782004 some time since the rest of us can be active enough to move things along relatively quickly. 

I'm a bit on the fence on my 5th keeper, but I have them tentatively set on ESPN. Did we decide on a concrete date to cut down to 5? Just want to make sure I'm ready to go in time. 

My rough list of keepers:
Cody Bellinger
Kris Bryant
Corey Seager
Bo Bichette
Blake Snell

12 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

So what’s next?

We have to decide on a date to hear back from @detfan782004 and decide what to do with his team should we not hear back. Once that's decided, we can proceed with the draft. It should move relatively quickly, I imagine. We would usually start Monday (2/18) when we draft with a full league. It would be nice to get moving soon, but we're fine on time for now as long as we don't wait more than a week or two. 

The only down time I will have is March 4th threw March 11th, taken my father down for Back surgery. So will be out of touch for a week!

So might be a little delay for me during that week u never know what can happen with a surgery specially on a 75 year old man.

I think we need to get moving soon and should probably replace Detfan.  he has been tagged and messaged plenty of time over the last two months and has not responded.  I think we should lock in our keepers by the middle of the week and start drafting by Friday.  But that would require finding that replacement asap.

Archived