Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

4 minutes ago, TimeForChange said:

It’s a good trade. Don’t you own Segura? He’s having a great year and JD is showing insane power

I have Segura and I have Anderson as backup.

this trade was a tremendous amount of work. MHM and I worked to make it happen. Two pages of messages.?

Yeah some times it takes a while to get exactly the right mix of keepers

Now with Goldie , Baez, Boggaerts splashed with 2 others feeling really good about my team were going to make a run at this really its because of 2 pick ups I didn't see coming.

1 Castro for a back up 2nd baseman & clearly worth it as a utility bat can't imagine why he was dropped.

2 Kinsler for back up 2nd baseman the kid has everything you want in a batter power, steals, walks hits for average I know he was struggling but every one was struggling to start this season love adding him for a bag of peanuts off the free agent market.

2 extra bats I can't get them all into the lineups !

Rondon back from Injury was happy with his 1st start waiting on 2 others to return from DL giving my SP a shot in the arm. My bats are good enough to win this now need to tweak the pitching some yet but first things first need to put together a winning streak of 3 or 4 games.

2 minutes ago, LION KING said:

2 Kinsler for back up 2nd baseman the kid has everything you want in a batter power, steals, walks hits for average I know he was struggling but every one was struggling to start this season love adding him for a bag of peanuts off the free agent market.

We will see how long he lasts on your team. Goood luck :P

Crap.

Pssstt......you who........LK........did you notice the two trades I made? Well, 3 actually but 2 involving picks?

Did ya, did ya, did ya?

My apologies my man. I’ve been gone a few years. Plus.......I’m a few years older. Not better, not wiser. JUST OLDER! 

Archived