Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

Louis was always traveling due to his job, I recall he was truck driver or something like that he had to log in on Stops in Hotels.

Anyway I added Story SS back dropped Rodgers prospect going with 8 or 10 even 12 teams having a player as a prospect just seems foolish not having 16 teams.

We would definitely need to expand rosters, what tfc suggested would work fine. I think we would also need to undo the few picks that were made in the lottery draft just because there will be so many more keeper level players in the pool. Start the draft with the new order based on record from last year and add 8 rounds on the end.

So right now we have me, tfc,sllim,naga (i'm counting criminy as a yes btw) LK. That's 5.

I know this is a real crap show but would you guys be willing to be in this league if it was only 8? Maybe expand to 10-12 next year. Any suggestions would be welcome as well.

@Dingo18287

@The Gnat

@ManeLine

I would say I'd be in for 8 or 10 team league.

I would want to have expanded rosters, and be tempted to say it should be a straight redraft, but I'd go very big with the rosters so that you set-up your dynasty/keeper roster for a long time. Or do some keeper rule, such as 5 normal keepers, and 5 keepers with 3 or less years of major league experience, counting from when they break into the bigs, even if it's just a cup of coffee in September.

Is X out? I left X Maneline in the draft and see what happens.

New Draft Order

1. Mudhens
2. LBC Dirtbags
3. Bootleg Wombats
4. Erratic Gnats
5. Kramerica Interns
6. LOD
7. Badfish
8. G Money
9. Novi Wildcats

Adding 2 OF, 2 IF, and 4 P spots

All extra teams and players need to be dropped

We restart the entire draft order from scratch (I.e. not using the draft order of picks from last year.)

Start the draft once we have the final 8?

The draft should not take long once these things are in place

After everything we have gone threw with this league no way I am redrafting all over again we have guys quitting every year and new owners demanding a new draft every year since we have started we would be redrafting every year if new owners coming into the league had there way.

I am not starting over after all these years of getting keepers where we are at right now we keep our 5 keepers if you guys want to redo the draft order and everyone gets a pick every round I am good with that but no way I am redrafting a new team.

Its a losing battle we will always have owners coming and going get use to it.

3 minutes ago, TimeForChange said:

That’s what I meant LK. Redo draft order and everyone gets a pick every round.

What do you mean by redo? Like completely randomize it again or ignore trades from last year that effected draft picks.

I think we should just use the normal order based on records and forget the lottery draft happened. Also it would be easier to ignore the draft pick trades from last year, but that could be an issue with some people.

Archived