Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

Thanks for reaching out to me, I've been mired in a job hunt, so I've not been on as often. Got my keepers set and dropped everyone else so my team is ready to go, and now that I know that this is going, checking in on the draft daily won't be an issue, though, like normal, I might be a bit harder to catch on the weekends. I'll try and send someone a big board on Fridays.

2 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

May need to initiate time slots starting tomorrow TBH

There needs to be something. It's not a good sign when the first round and first pick, which should be the most exciting parts of the draft, can't even be made in a timely manner. 

On 2/24/2018 at 10:02 AM, Sllim Pickens said:

I'[m sure everyone knows who you are after, but is anyone ever really worth that?  Throwing in the towel for two years pretty much to get one guy?  If I were to ever veto a trade, that would probably be it. I would probably veto that trade for Trout.

Perspective is a funny thing. For you, it was veto worthy. For db, it was not enough. 

23 minutes ago, FootballPhreak said:

So, the Japanese feller was my guy. Anyone that was hoping to trade for my draft next year, deal's off. Sorry

LOL.....he was number one on my board. I was going to determine if I wanted to trade him to you, or if I wanted to be Dr. Evil and dangle him all season long. 

Bwaaaa

6 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Don’t understand the Ohtani hype at all. 

Dozier was a great pick and hated to drop him but Ramirez is stellar and younger at 2B 

I was shocked you didn’t keep him. He’s been money the past number of seasons. For years I didn’t expect him to put up the numbers he did. This will be the year he doesn’t perform. 

I like my first 6 players.

We have plenty of time to get the draft in. I'm keeping an eye on things and we'll move to slots with plenty of time to spare. There won't ever be a need to do this draft live, so don't worry about that. Just wanted to give our guys in place all the time possible to make things happen, and all is well.

We have 30 days until the season starts. We can get this done in 18 if we had to and everyone participated as scheduled. We'll let the first round roll a little longer and then I'll adjust on the fly, so just keep an eye on the thread.

31 minutes ago, X_Factor_40 said:

We have plenty of time to get the draft in. I'm keeping an eye on things and we'll move to slots with plenty of time to spare. There won't ever be a need to do this draft live, so don't worry about that. Just wanted to give our guys in place all the time possible to make things happen, and all is well.

We have 30 days until the season starts. We can get this done in 18 if we had to and everyone participated as scheduled. We'll let the first round roll a little longer and then I'll adjust on the fly, so just keep an eye on the thread.

I’m all for giving people time but I don’t think there’s anyway we get this done in 18 days. I will bet you a cyber beverage that without intervention we can’t. Folks just don’t check in often enough and estimate when they will be picking so it drags.

Archived