Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

17 minutes ago, detroitlions72003 said:

I know right. It would suck to actually get this thing started and completed in a timely fashion.

You’re just never going to get everyone to agree on a time. We can’t even get people  to check in for three minutes on a weekend. Happens every year. 

Once it gets rolling X can put in time slots you miss your time your loss & we skip u!

I love the posting in here for the draft we have the time & the draft usually flies later because of all of us having picks later rounds being only like 5 people lol.

Anyway going to be very interesting got 14 players I want for pick 12 1st round , no problem getting talent this draft.

13 minutes ago, FootballPhreak said:

Really sorry to hear that. I want a do over for last week. This was my cousin. 

http://fox17online.com/2018/02/23/msp-vicksburg-man-fatally-struck-after-exiting-vehicle-along-us-131-in-martin-twp/

Sorry to hear that brother. For me, it was my mother. She was sick for a long time and we knew it was coming. Still not something you can ever truly prepare for. 

5 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

Sorry to hear that brother. For me, it was my mother. She was sick for a long time and we knew it was coming. Still not something you can ever truly prepare for. 

I dealt with that a couple years ago.  Never easy even if you have been expecting it for years.  Sorry for your loss.

Archived