Jurassic Park Mafia - N5 Friday at 9:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

ohhh...just one more thing, squire.

You claim you copied buffs move and found he was an investigator on night 1.

BUT

You still pushed him hard on day 2 BEFORE buff claimed to be the investigator.

You wouldnt do that if you knew buff had an invest. And thanks for clarifiying that you didnt actually receive the move during the engineering phase.

You're caught, squire.

I need to fact check but this sounds like it holds water.

Squire

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Man for those keeping track at home apparently Squire used an undetermined move on me, Daniel Tracked me, and Swag jailed me last night. Popular guyĀ šŸ¤£

Squire is claiming he investigated you.

But hes lying.

i doubt pickle introduces a fairly weak move that takes so long to develop.

in reality, squire likely is the odd night redirect/bus driver and doesnt visit on even nights

21 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I have about 20 pages to read but that's a devastating night for the civs based on character loss alone. I wish there was some sort or role reveal so we know how bad it actually was.

Here, coincidentally, are Hockey's last four posts in the whole game.Ā  First, this saying he's gonna read up.Ā Ā 

20 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

The only real thing to go off of is Blue redlettering Rags and Daniel

An hour later, despite not reading (allegedly), he makes this statement as if he has read.Ā  Also shows he either forgot about Orca also being redlettered and then character claiming as the vig, or more likely glossed over it because his scummates are filling him in in chat.

20 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

woman-running-track-fall.gif

This one yall will have to go look at, because I'm not pulling all the quotes and timestamps in there (page 65).Ā  But he quotes a bunch of old posts, varying from 18 hours old to 12 hours old.Ā  It shows that, despite not reading, he seems to have a pretty good frame of reference to support the kind of stuff squire seems to be pushing (casting doubt on Swagatron), and can even go back and find the quotes he needs to make a joke. Squire usually reads up, so if squire flips scum, my guess is that he's the one keeping Hockey up in the chat.

10 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Never actually ended up reading up. I'll be better.

But you can very easily find the posts you need to attack Swagatron's credibility, including posts he just alluded to in the last few pages.

So what exactly have you read, and what haven't you read?

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Squire is claiming he investigated you.

But hes lying.

i doubt pickle introduces a fairly weak move that takes so long to develop.

in reality, squire likely is the odd night redirect/bus driver and doesnt visit on even nights

Well there's an easy way to solve this.....Who/what am I squire? I'm willing to confirm if your claim is correct.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Here, coincidentally, are Hockey's last four posts in the whole game.Ā  First, this saying he's gonna read up.Ā Ā 

I'll quote my whole game if you really want, it's been sub par. That said I don't see how making fun of a misstep by malf in N3 indicates anything about a successful read up on Day 2.Ā 

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'll quote my whole game if you really want, it's been sub par. That said I don't see how making fun of a misstep by malf in N3 indicates anything about a successful read up on Day 2.Ā 

One of the quotes you put in was from Day 2.

37 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:
12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

nice work guys

bang up job

Ā 

12 hours ago, Daniel said:

You did literally nothing to prevent it.

Ā 

12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

swag and i tried our best, but what can you do

Ā 

18 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Ā 

bbb

Ā 

swag and i have spoken

Everything quoted here happened in the last 24 hours? As we sit here on D4 that is not Mathematically possible...

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Everything quoted here happened in the last 24 hours? As we sit here on D4 that is not Mathematically possible...

Correction, Day 3.

So I guess what you're saying is that you read going forward from the post where you said you were going to read up?