How many wins will the NFC East winner finish with?

Jotun_Fan

How many wins will the winner of the NFC East finish with?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. The winner of the NFC East will finish with ___ wins.

• Fewer than 5
    • More than 7

I thought that one thing we could count on in the NFC East was the Eagles sweeping the Giants.  Now it looks like this division is wide open.  Through week 10 the NFC East has won 2 games outside the division.  How many wins will win this division?

Edited by Jotun_Fan

Based on recent form, I'd rank them Giants, WFT, Eagles, Cowboys.  Giants only have 6 games left, all else 7.  Tough remaining schedules in my opinion:
Giants: Cincinatti, Seattle, Arizona, Cleveland, Baltimore, Dallas
WFT: Cincinatti, Dallas, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Seattle, Carolina, Philadelphia
Eagles: Cleveland, Seattle, Green Bay, New Orleans, Arizona, Dallas, WFT
Dallas:  Minnesota, WFT, Baltimore, Cincinatti, San Francsico, Philadelphia, Giants

Bolded are games I expect wins.  Maybe that Carolina game can be a W for WFT, which would put them in the lead at 6 games.  If WFT wins that Carolina game, perhaps the Philly v. Was game is for the division title with both teams sitting at 4 wins.

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

7 for sure

Which of these teams do you see winning 7 games?  WFT and Dallas would have to go 5-2, NYG 4-2, PHIL 4-3.  These teams have won a combined 2 games outside the division and each team has at most 2 divisional games left.  Even those wins took a really beat up SF team and ATL blowing a big 4th quarter lead.  Dallas has the easiest schedule but their defense is awful and they're on their third string QB.  NYG has looked better the last two games but I'm  not going to assume that after two games they've suddenly solved most of their problems.  Plus that was against two divisional opponents who also haven't looked good.  I'm wondering if WFT is the favorite in the division now...even with the loss to Detroit.

I think the entire division has a combined two and a half wins against out of division opponents? Yeah I"m gonna say 5.

I hope it's less though. Maybe a four win team hosting a playoff game will finally get the NFL to realize just how ******* stupid the current format is. Nobody wants to see any of these teams in the playoffs.

• Like 1