Week 13 Prospect Talk

rackcs

52 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Guys might want to check out RS Soph Zion Tupuola Fetui for UW,

6'3 280 Edge that has been unblockable so far.

3 Games : 7 Sacks, 3 FF

I saw that game and yes he was very impressive and will be one to watch more of.  Dude looks a lot smaller than 280 but moves very well if he is indeed that weight.  Really good off the edge in that game and did some great things in that massive comeback.

Are Tryon and Levi Onwuzurike sitting out for Washington this year?  Have not seen them out there.  Taylor I have not noticed much but doubt they are going after him much.  McDuffie looks good in the slot and could be a solid player down the road for them.

I have been most impressed with Edefuan Ulofoshio on that defense this year, he really can slide around and make plays, great speed and reacts quickly to plays.  Very athletic run and hit linebacker who is pretty promising as a SOPH.  Otton has been awesome as well, arguably as good as any TE in the country outside of Pitts.  Has played better than Freiermuth has this year and is just as good as Hunter Long.  

Elijah Molden could be a super star at the next level with his versatility, could be amazing in the slot or be a standout safety who can move around and do it all.  Love his game and he should be a 2nd round pick come draft day if he works out well at the combine.  That might be a question, no way is he as fast as Budda Baker was athletically but similar guy who can do a variety of things, and Molden is thicker than Budda ever was.  

23 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I saw that game and yes he was very impressive and will be one to watch more of.  Dude looks a lot smaller than 280 but moves very well if he is indeed that weight.  Really good off the edge in that game and did some great things in that massive comeback.

Are Tryon and Levi Onwuzurike sitting out for Washington this year?  Have not seen them out there.  Taylor I have not noticed much but doubt they are going after him much.  McDuffie looks good in the slot and could be a solid player down the road for them.

I have been most impressed with Edefuan Ulofoshio on that defense this year, he really can slide around and make plays, great speed and reacts quickly to plays.  Very athletic run and hit linebacker who is pretty promising as a SOPH.  Otton has been awesome as well, arguably as good as any TE in the country outside of Pitts.  Has played better than Freiermuth has this year and is just as good as Hunter Long.  

Elijah Molden could be a super star at the next level with his versatility, could be amazing in the slot or be a standout safety who can move around and do it all.  Love his game and he should be a 2nd round pick come draft day if he works out well at the combine.  That might be a question, no way is he as fast as Budda Baker was athletically but similar guy who can do a variety of things, and Molden is thicker than Budda ever was.  

You are right aboiut ZTF, dude is probably more like 6'2 - 250-60. Think that works well for him since he probably belongs in a 3-4 scheme as an OLB (which is what he plays in UW's 3-3-5). 

Yeah, both Levi and Tryon opted out. Its crazy that UW lost two of their 3 best defensive players, and still boast the best defense they have had since the 2016 squad. 

Ulofoshio is a beast. Long and fast, just all over the field. Crazy to think that UW's biggest weakness last year was the LB's but with Ulofoshio and ZTF off the edge, is now a major strength. 

Cade Otton is a beast. UW has his heir apparent too in Mark Redman. 

Yeah, I said this in the summer, some team is going to fall in love with Molden's playing making ability around the LOS as a DB. No slouch in coverage/zone either. His ceiling is higher than Murphy who went in the early 2nd.

McDuffie is the crown jewel of this secondary though. UW people honestly believe he might be the best DB coming out of UW since Peters. 

• 2 weeks later...