Week 13 Prospect Talk

rackcs

35 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You're getting snark because you're evaluating a player based on one half of football. Full stop. Honesty is fine but then I'm going to be honest back and call you a clown for that one. I'm not a fan of Fields myself but your take is straight up bad.

You're ranking based on numbers and then watching one half of a game. That's not scouting.

As someone who works with analytics. I know how bad the take is. I know how small the sample size is. I was looking for someone to change my mind.

I can't consider a top 5 QBs overall body of work. I have to look how he preforms against greater competition. From a passing perspective, it isn't good.

39 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You're getting snark because you're evaluating a player based on one half of football. Full stop. Honesty is fine but then I'm going to be honest back and call you a clown for that one. I'm not a fan of Fields myself but your take is straight up bad.

You're ranking based on numbers and then watching one half of a game. That's not scouting.

As someone who works with analytics. I know how bad the take is. I know how small the sample size is. I was looking for someone to change my mind.

I can't consider a top 5 QBs overall body of work. I have to look how he preforms against greater competition. From a passing perspective, it isn't good.

42 minutes ago, MagicMT said:

Zach Wilson is having an amazing year. QB2 no doubt for me (he's not even that far from Lawrence IMO). 
That TD pass to Pau'u in the endzone.. thing of beauty! 
Also Rondale Moore is awesome. I have him WR3 or 4 (hesitating between him and Waddle)

I’ve had Moore top 10 dropped him a little because of durability but he has great talent 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

He sure is a special player

Just don't let the Cowboys have him. Give him to the Dolphins lol. Dude torched Kentucky's #1 CB on a deep ball and then shook another DB on a whip route for a TD. His third TD was a slant where he caught a pass with a DB on his back. Big, freakishly athletic, and catches everything.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Just don't let the Cowboys have him. Give him to the Dolphins lol. Dude torched Kentucky's #1 CB on a deep ball and then shook another DB on a whip route for a TD. His third TD was a slant where he caught a pass with a DB on his back. Big, freakishly athletic, and catches everything.

I see these mocks that have him from 15-20 and it blows my mind. I understand the positional value but he is versatile in how you can use him and a true weapon. Things change but he is currently #5 on my BB.

• Like 2

Just now, Counselor said:

I see these mocks that have him from 15-20 and it blows my mind. I understand the positional value but he is versatile in how you can use him and a true weapon. Things change but he is currently #5 on my BB.

He shouldn't be treated like just a TE. Dude is the best WR in the Draft.

• Like 1