Malfs Great Idea Mafia: MAFIA WINS!!!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Swoosh, BBB and mwil have my interest. Or a twin. I dont like them both alive when the numbers dwindle and pickle isnt even trying. 

Swoosh I get, and Pickle too, since he's just posting gifs.  What's your case on MWil and BBB.  I thought MWil was town, but my reads have been crap the last few games.

Edited by Daniel

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Mwil is using his schtick to skate. 

BBB white knighted and also squire attempted to distance. 

See, this is what actually makes me think he's town.  He was like half the posts for the first several pages.  With such a short phase, that's a hell of a lot of attention to draw to yourself right out of the gate.  Plus that doesn't resemble the scum game we just saw from him in Jurassic Park, so it makes me lean away from him.

When you say BBB white knighted, what are you referring to?

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

See, this is what actually makes me think he's town.  He was like half the posts for the first several pages.  With such a short phase, that's a hell of a lot of attention to draw to yourself right out of the gate.  Plus that doesn't resemble the scum game we just saw from him in Jurassic Park, so it makes me lean away from him.

When you say BBB white knighted, what are you referring to?

He made the "imma vote here but I dont think he is actually scum" arguments. 

37 minutes ago, swoosh said:

"a townie". hindsight is 20/20. nothing about swag said townie. 

....it's not hindsight if you're scum and know he's not in your faction, but OK.  Also, you're arguing that I should think you are scum.

32 minutes ago, swoosh said:

@Daniel what’s your take on this set up? how many factions do you think we’re dealing with?

Seems like just the three.  Aliens we know he has instead of replicants because it's in the OP, and werewolves because we've seen them.  Hard for me to imagine there are more than that if those factions are anything close to equal, 10 town to 6 scum is already scum heavy, but with multiple factions, it would need to be.

53 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Mwil is using his schtick to skate. 

BBB white knighted and also squire attempted to distance. 

OK, I went back and read and see what you're saying.  BBB seems like a good bet to be the last werewolf, if those interactions mean much.  Squire distanced from Glen early though, so I'm not sure if he and bbb would parrot like that if they're aligned.  And Nacho did the same thing.

Just now, Daniel said:

....it's not hindsight if you're scum and know he's not in your faction, but OK.  Also, you're arguing that I should think you are scum.

what do you mean it's not hindsight? it's 100% that. why was there any reason to believe swag was town? 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

what do you mean it's not hindsight? it's 100% that. why was there any reason to believe swag was town? 

Scum know who they are, so the information they have is different than what's in the thread.  If a person is scum, they know, at the very least, who their allies are and who they are not.

Therefore, if you were scum, it would be a ballsy move to push swag so aggressively, knowing it's likely that he's town.

I'm not sure how you're not following.

Just now, Daniel said:

Scum know who they are, so the information they have is different than what's in the thread.  If a person is scum, they know, at the very least, who their allies are and who they are not.

Therefore, if you were scum, it would be a ballsy move to push swag so aggressively, knowing it's likely that he's town.

I'm not sure how you're not following.

Do they? 

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Seems like just the three.  Aliens we know he has instead of replicants because it's in the OP, and werewolves because we've seen them.  Hard for me to imagine there are more than that if those factions are anything close to equal, 10 town to 6 scum is already scum heavy, but with multiple factions, it would need to be.

Not sure if any of this should be taken as 100%. Replicants could be in the game, but host also said he would rerole if there was less than 1 non-town. So there could be 0. Or there could be 10 scum. Who knows.