Malfs Great Idea Mafia: MAFIA WINS!!!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Depends on how we look at it, who we lynch and what they flip.  

I'll write out my thoughts.  

Two questions for you

1. Why did you attempt to hit Matts again after no result in n1?

2. Why didn't you seem more surprised after discovering Matts was a double BP?

If we go bbb and he flips town (which I doubt).  Then I'd definitely parrot mwil.  

____

Now the likely scenario would be bbb flipping scum.  If he is werewolf then im going mwil.  If he is mafia then I'm going swoosh bc swoosh was pushing mwil more than bbb.  

____

I'm also open to thoughts fom others.  This doesn't have to be my decision alone lol 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If we go bbb and he flips town (which I doubt).  Then I'd definitely parrot mwil.  

____

Now the likely scenario would be bbb flipping scum.  If he is werewolf then im going mwil.  If he is mafia then I'm going swoosh bc swoosh was pushing mwil more than bbb.  

____

I'm also open to thoughts fom others.  This doesn't have to be my decision alone lol 

So you are going to parrot the guy the vanilla cop said is green? 

On 11/22/2020 at 10:42 PM, Matts4313 said:

I warned you @squire12 you dirty lil scumsucker. Looks like I took out a whole faction by myself. 

I went for matts a second time bc he claimed he killed squire and it seemed like he was gloating and was in fact scum doing it to look town.  There wasn't a godfather so I thought he was protected and hoped he wasn't protected again. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I went for matts a second time bc he claimed he killed squire and it seemed like he was gloating and was in fact scum doing it to look town.  There wasn't a godfather so I thought he was protected and hoped he wasn't protected again. 

Did Malf mention in PM your move was successful in copying Matts' n1 move at all?