Chargers vs Bills GDT: Can the Bills regain momentum after their bye?

Trentwannabe

Welp another week of Bills being Bills cant just feel relaxed at any time when this team is playing. Its always got to involve an acute cardiac episode, this team is shedding years off my life lol. I know it wasn't going to be easy but they managed to pull out the win, it was ugly but still a win. 1 deep pass from Allen that involved a penalty the rest were short to intermediate passes. To me this is a sign of John Brown not being on the field. If John Brown is going to deal with a nagging injury all year I really think they have to look at Kenny Stills. This game proved they are missing a burner down the field. All in all a fight that could have been a blow out but I will take the win and will be interested to see what happens next week now that the niners cant play at home. Bills need to continue grinding it out and win games as we are 4th in the conference due to tie breakers with Tennessee and KC. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Welp another week of Bills being Bills cant just feel relaxed at any time when this team is playing. Its always got to involve an acute cardiac episode, this team is shedding years off my life lol. I know it wasn't going to be easy but they managed to pull out the win, it was ugly but still a win. 1 deep pass from Allen that involved a penalty the rest were short to intermediate passes. To me this is a sign of John Brown not being on the field. If John Brown is going to deal with a nagging injury all year I really think they have to look at Kenny Stills. This game proved they are missing a burner down the field. All in all a fight that could have been a blow out but I will take the win and will be interested to see what happens next week now that the niners cant play at home. Bills need to continue grinding it out and win games as we are 4th in the conference due to tie breakers with Tennessee and KC. 

Yup the under neath stuff was okay for today but the lack of big plays and being able to stretch the field hindered us and will continue to do so. 

With a playoff bubble sounding more and more likely I am less concerned about what seed we finish in. As long as we win the division. I also hope we don’t have to play Tennessee.