Malfatron

winner  

27 members have voted

1. 1. winner

• packers
    • bears
    • tie

Just now, DannyB said:

Fair, but he was more than welcome to sign a contract with any number of teams with a more competent, stable QB situation.

Right. It’s the same thing as when I was irritated by Leveon Bell. You chose that spot, with a pretty good idea of what you were getting yourself into.  It’s not like they drafted you or misled you.  I’m not going to feel bad for you over it. 

Just now, EvilenFroggen said:

Right. It’s the same thing as when I was irritated by Leveon Bell. You chose that spot, with a pretty good idea of what you were getting yourself into.  It’s not like they drafted you or misled you.  I’m not going to feel bad for you over it. 

Yyyyup. Anytime an athlete is a FA and takes tip-top dollar to go to what is CLEARLY a garbage situation, and then is pissed that they're in a garbage situation? Yeah sorry, no sympathy from me. Be happy with your millions and deal with it.

Just now, Malfatron said:

i hate when they do that.

thats why Sharknado movies arent entertainingly bad

Exactly. A few winks here and there is fine, but for the most part you've gotta at least act like you're playing it straight. Again, a wink. Not shining a spotlight on it and being like "see!? We get it too, isn't it funny that we're all in on the joke and laughing together!?"

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

Yyyyup. Anytime an athlete is a FA and takes tip-top dollar to go to what is CLEARLY a garbage situation, and then is pissed that they're in a garbage situation? Yeah sorry, no sympathy from me. Be happy with your millions and deal with it.

Right, and it applies to even us regular folk. If I have a handful of job offers from say, restaurants for a management position, and I choose the one that pays 50k instead of 40, even though I know the food is lousy, the staff is indifferent, and corporate allows zero creativity, why should anyone care six months from now that I’m crying about that stuff?

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Exactly. A few winks here and there is fine, but for the most part you've gotta at least act like you're playing it straight. Again, a wink. Not shining a spotlight on it and being like "see!? We get it too, isn't it funny that we're all in on the joke and laughing together!?"

Just to add my 2 cents, whoever was into SBTB is middle aged right now, it's not like that age group is gonna come flocking to a show that's still geared towards a high school platform. At least not this guy lol

• Like 1

Just now, Chiefs_5627 said:

Just to add my 2 cents, whoever was into SBTB is middle aged right now, it's not like that age group is gonna come flocking to a show that's still geared towards a high school platform. At least not this guy lol

Situations change too. I haven’t watched a second of Fuller House. Why?  Cause I don’t think I liked it much as a kid, but TGIF was awesome and I watched it every week. Now there’s nothing like that.