Malfatron

winner  

27 members have voted

1. 1. winner

• packers
    • bears
    • tie

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

That was another one that used the Full House nostalgia train and after the first episode or whatever it was took away a majority of the main characters from the original show. They used em as bait haha! I half expect the SBTB to do the same. They did something similar with Boy Meets World..

I think the Conners did it right until Roseanne lost her mind more than usual. I just don’t care about Sara Gilbert enough to keep watching, and skinny, old John Goodman freaks me out. Happy he’s healthier now, but no thank you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilenFroggen said:

I think the Conners did it right until Roseanne lost her mind more than usual. I just don’t care about Sara Gilbert enough to keep watching, and skinny, old John Goodman freaks me out. Happy he’s healthier now, but no thank you. 

I liked the premise of it, for sure, but once the namesake of the show was out I was too. Even though she was never my favorite character to begin with. You just can't make that type of change and not lose a bunch of viewers for it.

I've heard they still made a good run of it but I haven't watched an episode.

Just now, Chiefs_5627 said:

I liked the premise of it, for sure, but once the namesake of the show was out I was too. Even though she was never my favorite character to begin with. You just can't make that type of change and not lose a bunch of viewers for it.

I've heard they still made a good run of it but I haven't watched an episode.

My wife watches it still, I think. And maybe they’re still doing the “former wild child has to be responsible” thing?  Along with a lot of the disappointment her parents faced?  Solid premise, but that’s not what I want to see out of the character. I don’t really feel that strongly about it, but that’s likely the problem.