Monday Night Football: Vikings @ Bears

TheVillain112

Poll  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bears
    • Vikings

6 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Ugly win but MN never wins in Chicago. So who's going to be the QB next week? Keenum or Bradford? When will Teddy be ready to go.

Bradford looks done. It's so sad to watch.

He obviously rushed himself back but that doesn't mean he's done yet. We'll see as the season goes on. It was only a few weeks ago he looked like an all-pro.

2 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

Also, officials decided this game. Took an obvious TD off the board for Chicago, and gave the Vikings a free first down after being stopped for the winning score.

Officials were bad all game for both teams. In fact, one of, if not. the worst I have seen all season. It's the trevathan effect. 

1 minute ago, SammyBradwater said:

He obviously rushed himself back but that doesn't mean he's done yet. We'll see as the season goes on. It was only a few weeks ago he looked like an all-pro.

Bradford doesn't seem to really have an "injury". His knees are shot. I'd be surprised if he will be healthy and effective anytime soon. He's had three weeks of rest and was still obviously hobbled. Just seems like one of those issues where his career could be cut short. 

min.png&h=100&w=100Minnesota Receiving
  REC YDS AVG TD LONG TGTS
Jerick McKinnon 6 51 8.5 0 11 6
Kyle Rudolph 6 45 7.5 1 13 9
Adam Thielen 5 34 6.8 0 14 8
Michael Floyd 1 19 19.0 0 19 1
Latavius Murray 2 12 6.0 0 9 2
C.J. Ham 1 11 11.0 0 11 2
Stefon Diggs 1 4 4.0 0 4 4
TEAM 22 176 8.0 1 19 32

WOW- what happened to Stefon Diggs????? 

I missed the game because I was working on a collage about Stefon Diggs that I've been doing for Intro To Art 101- it's this sort of multi-conceptual thing that incorporates newspaper clippings, photographs, videos, tweets, and photo-silkscreen. It's like a ton of work but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get an 'A' on it for mid-terms. Anyway, I fell asleep holding this photo-shopped thingie on the board, waiting for the paste to dry, and I wake up to find that Stefon Diggs had his worst game of the year?!?!? What went on??

12 minutes ago, bzane said:
min.png&h=100&w=100Minnesota Receiving
  REC YDS AVG TD LONG TGTS
Jerick McKinnon 6 51 8.5 0 11 6
Kyle Rudolph 6 45 7.5 1 13 9
Adam Thielen 5 34 6.8 0 14 8
Michael Floyd 1 19 19.0 0 19 1
Latavius Murray 2 12 6.0 0 9 2
C.J. Ham 1 11 11.0 0 11 2
Stefon Diggs 1 4 4.0 0 4 4
TEAM 22 176 8.0 1 19 32

WOW- what happened to Stefon Diggs????? 

I missed the game because I was working on a collage about Stefon Diggs that I've been doing for Intro To Art 101- it's this sort of multi-conceptual thing that incorporates newspaper clippings, photographs, videos, tweets, and photo-silkscreen. It's like a ton of work but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get an 'A' on it for mid-terms. Anyway, I fell asleep holding this photo-shopped thingie on the board, waiting for the paste to dry, and I wake up to find that Stefon Diggs had his worst game of the year?!?!? What went on??

Pretty sure he got hurt I dunno if he was out the whole game or not..

Archived