W6 GDT: Dolphins at Atlanta

coors

Here we go boys.. we lucked out that both Julio and Sanu who got hurt during our last game had an extra week to rest up thanks to our BYE. Hopefully this was a good week for all of our guys with any injuries to rest up.

--

Dolphins seem to be extremely hit or miss, when they win they end up looking good.. but when it's bad.. it seems to get REALLLY bad. I know what the national thoughts on Cutler have been so far this year, but I'm interested to see what the local Dolphins fans who see him every snap think about him.

I've always been a fan of Jarvis Landry coming out of LSU (I thought he would be better than OBJ), but Jarvis just doesn't seem to work as a teams #1 receiver. Landry is a perfect #2/slot receiver. I have not seen enough of the Dolphins to know if Parker is becoming the true #1 that their offense needs.

2 hours ago, coors said:

Dolphins seem to be extremely hit or miss, when they win they end up looking good.. but when it's bad.. it seems to get REALLLY bad

So far this year it's been pretty much all bad, at least offensively. The defense is another story, especially now that the LBs have settled in.

2 hours ago, coors said:

I know what the national thoughts on Cutler have been so far this year, but I'm interested to see what the local Dolphins fans who see him every snap think about him.

His protection has been awful, but Cutler isn't doing them any favors: taking too long to get the snap off, happy feet in the pocket, letting pressure break down his mechanics, throwing up prayers. He's been a bottom-3 QB thus far this season.

18 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

We can stop the run, but ATL will eat us alive through the air. MIA is allowing only 3.1 YPC.

Let's hope for the Falcons sake that Julio and Mo are 100% if that's the case. 

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Ryan has had terrible luck this year. 

whats that,  4 tips that end up as ints?

Any way, worse loss that i can remember unless im forgetting something, feel like i am though. This team gets comfortable and cant close out games, its a huge problem even if you think the offense gets right and goes on a run at somepoint.

14 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

whats that,  4 tips that end up as ints?

Any way, worse loss that i can remember unless im forgetting something, feel like i am though. This team gets comfortable and cant close out games, its a huge problem even if you think the offense gets right and goes on a run at somepoint.

It's weird how it is the offense that should be veteran and established yet it's playing like its full of rooks while the D is looking a lot more stable.

I still feel this team is going off at some point but right now I guess it just isn't very good.

Archived