Vikings (6-6) @ Bucs (7-5)

ravishingone

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

then the staff and GM need to go, no excuses

I’ve been reserved in my comments like this cuz of the limited offseason, new QB etc. But honestly at this point in the year you have to get it together or there are consequences for the front office.

BTW we could still win and even make the playoffs as a 5 or 6 seed (Vikings are really trying to lose this game) but I can almost guaranteed we will not win a playoff game.

The Minnesota Vikings are wrecking us defensively. Cook is a monster but still. All you have to do is 100% game plan to limit him and you can’t even limit him. Bucs gonna get wrecked by a good playoff offense. 

Not having Vea hurts but it’s much bigger than that.

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I’ve been reserved in my comments like this cuz of the limited offseason, new QB etc. But honestly at this point in the year you have to get it together or there are consequences for the front office.

BTW we could still win and even make the playoffs as a 5 or 6 seed (Vikings are really trying to lose this game) but I can almost guaranteed we will not win a playoff game.

The Minnesota Vikings are wrecking us defensively. Cook is a monster but still. All you have to do is 100% game plan to limit him and you can’t even limit him. Bucs gonna get wrecked by a good playoff offense. 

Not having Vea hurts but it’s much bigger than that.

no playoffs, no excuses, look at the Saints.  Coaching staff needs to be better