The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

Just now, Malfatron said:

im going for the flawless town win, so im gonna dig deep here

do as you wish.

I'm town.

I cannot accept bcb's report list for the reasons I already stated. In my mind IF he's real the only conceivable partner he would have would be Beavis but even that makes less sense to me than bcb being scum.

I'm not sure you're going to be able to convince the denizens away from me anyway.

On 12/11/2020 at 5:21 PM, bcb1213 said:

Quick Google search told me thisĀ 

CleoĀ is a French fashion model who meetsĀ Beth HarmonĀ atĀ Benny Wattsā€™ apartment, then at the Paris tournament in 1967, where she tempts Beth into an alcoholic binge on the night before her vital game against Borgov. Some commentators have suggested that she was a KGB agent, but this is not made explicit

but why didnt you google your own role, @bcb1213?

22 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Noooo my Beth Harmon's Hair is Too Short scum group may not win now!!!!!!!!

**** you bcb ill claim

I'm Townes. I'm a main cast member. Swoosh made my role vanilla for some god forsaken reason, though

still my char is big enough that it should be unqestionably in the game and anyone who ccs me is confirmed scum. else, im clear.

**** you bcb

quick response from nacho after the bcb info comes out.Ā Ā 

never denied the invest info on him.Ā  Never thought of how the results could be wrong.

bcb lock

tenor.gif

Locks on bcb

im joking lmao

then shifts joking about the interaction or something??

21 hours ago, The Orca said:

Why lock on Bcb?

Ā 

21 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

He mad his speed lynch no workĀ 

Ā 

16 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

thing is, even if im miller i can't get my head around daboyle and squire being town.

unless Daniel had some sort of permanent framing power, idk.

Being a miller never entered nacho's mind until it was brought up by Daniel....aka scum.Ā Ā 

22 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I know nothing about the series but Margaret doesn't seem like a bad person from what I've read about her? Is there some reason she would be scum?

While from what I've seen, Alma Wheatley seems to try her best to be a rolemodel for Beth, her alcohol addiction is also rubbing off on her and leading Beth into her own addictions. Also, Allston, her husband, was mafia.

My best guess at this time is bcb. I cannot fathom a reality where all bcb, daboyle, and squire are town.

Don't blame yall for lynching me though

why not?Ā  the only dead player from the invest list got a non town result but flipped town.Ā  Ā you came back town, so the opposite is the logical endpointĀ 

Just now, The Orca said:

I'm like 90% its Nacho. His post about reading him bad on the day I pushed Pickles lynch hard still sticks with me hereĀ 

then lock on me, I know you're desperate to catch me or something.

Just put my mind at ease before you do:

1. you're the one who shot Swag, right?

2. you're going to lynch bcb when i flip town, right?