The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Sticking with Squire. This setup doesn't seem likley like a personal vest give with all the vanilla and minimal power roles. Squires role doesn't fit imo 

I don't doubt you at all but what about it doesnt fit if you can elaborate.

1 minute ago, Beavis said:

I don't doubt you at all but what about it doesnt fit if you can elaborate.

All of the roles have been basic from what I can tell and what people have claimed. With a lot of vanilla roles I would expect some decent power roles like 

Vig, invest, track watch, protect, masons, stuff like that. All those roles are not limited from what they claimed. Squires role is a limited nerfed role. He is basically vanilla unless he gives a vest to Beth and since Beth is dead he is vanilla now. It doesnt fit having a limitation and having a detailed specific, compared to say a nightly invest, a nightly track, nightly protect, etc. 

Maybe Swoosh would want to keep Beth alive, but Squires move would also work as an invest so it doesn't make since either at least on how I would create it. 

It is Swoosh's first game I think, so I'd lean to there being more basic roles. Maybe that thought is fools gold but thats where I'm at

Any of that makes sense?

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

All of the roles have been basic from what I can tell and what people have claimed. With a lot of vanilla roles I would expect some decent power roles like 

Vig, invest, track watch, protect, masons, stuff like that. All those roles are not limited from what they claimed. Squires role is a limited nerfed role. He is basically vanilla unless he gives a vest to Beth and since Beth is dead he is vanilla now. It doesnt fit having a limitation and having a detailed specific, compared to say a nightly invest, a nightly track, nightly protect, etc. 

Maybe Swoosh would want to keep Beth alive, but Squires move would also work as an invest so it doesn't make since either at least on how I would create it. 

It is Swoosh's first game I think, so I'd lean to there being more basic roles. Maybe that thought is fools gold but thats where I'm at

Any of that makes sense?

Perfect sense. Squire

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

I feel like swoosh is more familiar with old school FF mafia which didn’t carry nearly as many power roles as current games do

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

Any of that makes sense?

So you are thinking a basic type game that has either an insane/ random cop variant and /or a killer?

That makes no sense here.

21 hours ago, The Orca said:

I dont see anyone dead who would be an invest/cop. Which character best fits it? Seems a drunk/insane cop fits her mom perfectly from what i have seen

From drunk / insane cop......

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

Any of that makes sense?

To basic roles 

@The Orca. Why the shift in thoughts on the roles?

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

From drunk / insane cop......

To basic roles 

@The Orca. Why the shift in thoughts on the roles?

1. You had all day to post something

2. There is no shift. Insane or the cop that is always wrong is pretty basic. Kind of bastard but basic. Giving a vest to a singular person not so much

3. Your role fits less than Bcbs