The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

as far as I'm concerned the random invest cop's direct result was us lynching me, the only mislynch of the game

Part of squire's role was he'd turn up town on invests, which was obviously meaningless in hindsight given the only cop was a drunk. I originally had a normal cop in the game, but decided to throw it out. I wanted less power roles in this game.

I think squire is upset he turned up "mafia", but that had nothing to do with his lynch. 

Edited by swoosh

as far as I'm concerned the random invest cop's direct result was us lynching me, the only mislynch of the game

Isolating a singular event and not factoring in the butterfly effect of that singular events effect on other aspects associated/ connected with it

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Exactly.  You don't know what you dont understand. 

You said the random cop ruined a perfect game.  Which is far fetched based on what I posted and you acknowledged

Bastard cop got me lynched based on nothing but dice... mafia had a role that is supposed to appear innocent on all invests? Was that you?

If it worked like you thought the only thing that would've likely changed is that I wouldn't have gotten lynched due to being the only innocent report...?

if there's more you want to add lmk, maybe im being dumb but im not sure what you're barking about.

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Part of squire's role was he'd turn up town on invests, which was obviously meaningless in hindsight given the only cop was a drunk. I originally had a normal cop in the game, but decided to throw it out. I wanted less power roles in this game.

I think squire is upset he turned up "mafia", but that had nothing to do with his lynch. 

Butterfly effect

Edited by squire12

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

the fact he turned up mafia in the report made him MORE credible considering i was the ONLY innocent report there... made bcb look like an insane cop... lol

It was Daniel's own fumbled attempt to frame me by implying his original char was miller that put @squire12 in any heat at all. Something his own teammate did.... lol

Like all my post said was town played pretty well despite having virtually no power roles (only one real investigator being a tracker and a handicap bastard cop). We scum-hunted pretty darn well through the game. I'm not sure what issue you had with that statement, squire, to say there were "many things wrong with it"....

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

the fact he turned up mafia in the report made him MORE credible considering i was the ONLY innocent report there... made bcb look like an insane cop... lol

It was Daniel's own fumbled attempt to frame me by implying his original char was miller that put @squire12 in any heat at all. Something his own teammate did.... lol

So it was not the singular random cop then.  Good to know my original post was appropriate 

I fail to see how the butterfly effect would've changed things. You're just speculating. Daniel was cooked regardless and your claim was weak....

How he was cooked is yet another component. 

Not knowing things is the fundamental issue you are working from.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

How he was cooked is yet another component. 

Not knowing things is the fundamental issue you are working from.

I never said anything about in the post you responded to about how the host's blunder changed things. Fact is, Daniel's claim ws bad and he was going to get lynched. Your weak claim would not have edged the game out for you in any timeline.

I asked you two times now to explain if my lack of knowledge was the issue. You have not.

Go to bed man

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Agreed. The drunk cop never really played a role in any lynches, it was more about claims. 

Town got some luck along the way (i.e. of all the inactives, deciding to lynch mookie on D1, mission tracking fin), but that's what it takes. Town was pretty spot on. Pickle had obvious mafia mafia fatigue. Getting rid of mwil was the right call, especially after he admitted he was "Create Chaos aligned". 

I f'd up by saying fin never read his PM, but malf that going to sniff that out regardless. Fin wasn't even on, but submitted a move? That screams scum. Tip your hat to mission there. But that's where the make-up hit came from. Possible butterfly effect there, but not with the drunk cop. All my opinion of course.