The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

@squire12 I changed my move from "Block Squire" to "Block BCB" about 10 minutes before you killed me. :) 

@Malfatron, yes I know that me strongly hinting/softly claiming Beth was probably a mistake, but given that I was already the confirmed roleblock/town power and via threadplay had helped eliminate 2 scum, I felt as though I was already at the top of the chopping block. I figured that MAYBE mission would help enhance me, or that I would draw a watch or protect. I was wrong :)

Also, my win con was to literally survive and win when MWil 1.0 was the SK. I could only poison on even nights, and it wouldn't take it's effect until the end of the next day. I was very straightforward and played to the interests of Town. :) 

@swoosh thanks for hosting man!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

No more mafia for me please.  I need a town or indy role ASAP.  @MWil23 take this bad juju back 

tenor.gif

LOL

The shoe is on the other foot my friend! Now you understand how real the struggle is. 

When you open up your PM and see scum for your 11th game out of 13 earlier this year (Me):

giphy.gif

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron, yes I know that me strongly hinting/softly claiming Beth was probably a mistake, but given that I was already the confirmed roleblock/town power and via threadplay had helped eliminate 2 scum, I felt as though I was already at the top of the chopping block. I figured that MAYBE mission would help enhance me, or that I would draw a watch or protect. I was wrong :)

i speak fluent mission though.

i thought he was just a plain tracker (with no beth invest) and i was right :)

• Like 1