The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

What was Bcbs role?

https://epicmafia.fandom.com/wiki/Confused_Cop

On 12/9/2020 at 11:33 AM, swoosh said:

Welcome to the Queen’s Gambit. You are Alma Whealey, Beth Harmon is a babe Aligned.   

The-Queens-Gambit-Marielle-Heller.jpg

Ability: Cop. Each night, you can investigate one player. 

WC: Eliminate all members who stand against Beth Harmon and town, with at least one member of your fraction alive. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:
18 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I’ll just point out that you all had town reads on me til the host accidentally outed me.

yeah that was really sucky for scum but your watcher claim made no sense really. Think it was you or squire that day.

yep, gotta love mission for tracking you every night lol

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is the last time I play honestly as an INDY. Next game I draw INDY, I'm going to play with bored indifference and bide my time until I can inevitably make a decision that's devastatingly selfish out of spite.

since you poisoned orca had you not been killed, i stand by my decision :)

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

did you not get a win condition? lol

It said "survive", but after reading BCB's role, it said "those who stand against", so I'm not sure.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

since you poisoned orca had you not been killed, i stand by my decision :)

I was going to switch it to Pickle and try to help Town win until you and Orca made my life so miserable I decided to take the low hanging fruit. The sheer amount of thanklessness I received after my D1 honesty and performance in swinging it to Mookie and nailing him with that thread entrance, only to have Town turn on me...don't worry, I was going to let D3 and D4 unfold before I chose who to poison next. :)

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@swoosh could I have won with Town as the poisoner, or am I considered "standing against" Beth Harmon?

Yeah, you just needed to survive to win. Your character isn't necessarily bad or good in the show; he works at the orphanage and is the one who hands out the "vitamins" to the kids (based on what the government tells him). The green pills were such a crucial part of the show, I needed a way to introduce that in the game. I thought about making it a town role, but opted for the 12-4-1 ratio cause I thought that fit better. 

On 12/9/2020 at 11:52 AM, swoosh said:

Welcome to the Queen’s Gambit. You are Mr. Fergusson, Create Chaos Aligned. 

89b303a28ecafb99c0a2ecac1df6d6c8f0da38bf

Ability: Poisoner. On even nights, you can give one player a green pill. The player you give the pill to will die at the end of the next day phase, unless immune. 

WC: Be alive at the end of the game.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

fwiw, i think squire played really well until his roleclaim

I agree, squire was playing beautifully. With me having all eyes, vanilla would've been a good call. Obviously squire doesn't have that visibility so it's a tough call to make in his position.

Orca was Annette Packer (she was in the show for maybe a couple of minutes max) and Beavis as Helen Deardorff who wasn't huge either. Both could've been cover roles. It's hard when there are 17 players and not many people actually in the show. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

yeah that was really sucky for scum but your watcher claim made no sense really. Think it was you or squire that day.

Yeah, because I was outted.

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yep, gotta love mission for tracking you every night lol

Yeah.  I still don't know what he was doing there.  And once he made that public, me and Squire were able to plan knowing what he was gonna do.

JVP moves there.

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I agree, squire was playing beautifully. With me having all eyes, vanilla would've been a good call. Obviously squire doesn't have that visibility so it's a tough call to make in his position.

Orca was Annette Packer (she was in the show for maybe a couple of minutes max) and Beavis as Helen Deardorff who wasn't huge either. Both could've been cover roles. It's hard when there are 17 players and not many people actually in the show. 

Squire was way low on my radar until he just started howling for no reason lol