The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

then you poison someone then (a delayed kill), which further points to you being a basic SK

It’s even more limited then that. You’ve already made up your mind. Have fun. Make sure you pull your tongue out of orcas mouth in postgame.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Are you saying you investigated tlo last night, and he wasnt "Beth Harmon is a babe" Aligned?

stay with us now here

Without claiming my role specifically this early 

I tried to have sexual relations with TLO and his specific role was not Beth Harmon, because they failed 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Malf is clearly scum. Good work Malf. White knighting Orca is a savvy move.

we will potentially deal with orca tommorrow.

right now, you are too dangerous to keep alive, and also i dont want to risk one or more additional town dying if you are left alive

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

we will potentially deal with orca tommorrow.

Who said I thought he was scum? I’ve given you my scum list, which you said was good. He wasn’t red.

right now, you are too dangerous to keep alive, and also i dont want to risk one or more additional town dying if you are left alive

You’re just afraid I’d kill you out of spite. I didn’t even kill yesterday, nor will I tonight, nor can I tonight.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Who said I thought he was scum? I’ve given you my scum list, which you said was good. He wasn’t red.

You’re just afraid I’d kill you out of spite. I didn’t even kill yesterday, nor will I tonight, nor can I tonight.

you might as well just lay it out on the table

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Nah. You have pushed and allowed and taken part in so much tunneling on me you’re either clear scum or allowing scum to get off completely free today.

they are losing a potential vote at lylo.

you can win with anyone and that means scum.

The perfect town win (no MLs) is still intact.

we got some decent information today from various folks, and we should have even more on d3 to make an educated choice on which scum to lynch to preserve the perfect win

town is in the drivers seat. we dont need or want chaos introduced