2020 GDT Week #14 Steelers at Bills

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Not on Juju. Ball thrown behind him and that DB has been reading that all damn game.

Not blaming Juju.  But like the one to Claypool they got to help their QB some.  They're waiting for the ball to come to them rather than attacking the ball.

Just now, CKSteeler said:

52 seconds left and they are still more worried about the clock. If you are going to kill the clock, just kill it. You don't risk a throw on the second down for no reason - especially just another short crosser.

why not a go route trying for DPI? 

fire fichner

Tells you how pathetic our offense is with Ben Roethlisberger, 50 seconds and 2 TOs, and they can’t wait to get to halftime and give the ball back to the Bills so our defense can hit the field. 

We are back in 2019 boys. Just instead of Duck, we get to watch our team flounder with Big Ben. 

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

Steelers let Ben have too much control of this offense....this style stinks and its holing the whole team back...he's not Tom Brady or Drew Brees..dudes who master this style

this has bothered me for years, the influence he has to ruin  run the offence the way he does. NO real run game and this garbage we are seeing.  

No balls whatsoever from Tomlin and Fichtner there to get into FG range with 58 seconds and 2 timeouts. Basically admitting your offense is a neutered piece of trash. And James Washington literally made no effort to either get the first down or get out of bounds. This team is a joke. No fight left in them anymore.

Coaching decision time with Johnson: teach a lesson or get back on the horse?

If it’s me, it’s lesson time. There becomes a point as a players coach when you are too much  for player than you are a coach. You cannot let drops be okay. You can’t let continued issues be okay. This isn’t just for Johnson, this is for everyone on the team. 

Having said that, we clearly have no energy. We clearly lack ability to separate. Both are things Johnson can bring. One good speech, the right mindset, see how he had handles this: and get him involved early (on a jet sweep or a go). 

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

No balls whatsoever from Tomlin and Fichtner there to get into FG range with 58 seconds and 2 timeouts. Basically admitting your offense is a neutered piece of trash. And James Washington literally made no effort to either get the first down or get out of bounds. This team is a joke. No fight left in them anymore.

this is what I can't stand about this offence.  No fight is it, they have defence, but that's it.  The offence needs major changes, OL can't /won't run block, the QB will only do what he wants, and it's all a waste and it shows. 1 and done in the playoffs if this is how they are playing unless they get a team that is injured in key areas

Just now, Dcash4 said:

Coaching decision time with Johnson: teach a lesson or get back on the horse?

If it’s me, it’s lesson time. There becomes a point as a players coach when you are too much  for player than you are a coach. You cannot let drops be okay. You can’t let continued issues be okay. This isn’t just for Johnson, this is for everyone on the team. 

Having said that, we clearly have no energy. We clearly lack ability to separate. Both are things Johnson can bring. One good speech, the right mindset, see how he had handles this: and get him involved early (on a jet sweep or a go). 

I would say keep DJ on the sidelines, make an example out of him.  I would say try on ST, but imagine dropping one of those?

8 minutes ago, August4th said:

Steelers let Ben have too much control of this offense....this style stinks and its holing the whole team back...he's not Tom Brady or Drew Brees..dudes who master this style

5 minutes ago, August4th said:

I miss todd haly

Randy clearly is not qualified to be a NFL OC..a reason he never got the damn job all these years before ben picked him smh

I dont miss Todd but I'm sick of Randy.

I love Ben but we need way more balance and lobbing the ball up in the air because you just don't have a deep ball anymore is so pointless.